Windows 10: after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not...

Discus and support after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not installed plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yassin K Elbadry, Nov 21, 2021.

1. after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not...

after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not installed plz help

:)

Yassin K Elbadry, Nov 21, 2021
  2. tsilva Win User

Bluetooth driver/adapter gone after updating from Win 7 to Win 10

Yes, my laptop had Bluetooth when I was using Win 7 and I even remember that when I upgraded to Win 10 he said that ASUS Smart Gesture and Bluetooth "blablabla" were uninstalled because it was not compatible with Win 10.

From Drivermax I got this to upgrade:

after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not... [​IMG]

I don't see anything related to Bluetooth, I think.

I already tried my old Bluetooth driver but Windows doens't let me install because is not compatible.

Didn't find a compability list when I searched for "ASUS K53SV Windows 10 compatibility list". Can you tell which one is the correct ASUS support forum? I found one ASUS forum, but didn't find any common people asking general problems like me. It was always really complex problems, like it was people building a PC and needed help. I thought it was strange.

I'll try that website with the drivers, thanks!

tsilva, Nov 21, 2021
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Nov 21, 2021
  4. after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not...

win-10 to Win-10 PRO upgrade broke bluetooth

I have a Zotac Zbox ID-80 plus. I used a bluetooth mouse and keyboard without any problem with Win-7 and Win-10. Last week I was "upgraded" to win-10 PRO. Now the bluetooth devices must be paired manually every time they are turned off. This makes
    the keyboard & mouse useless. I must delete the devices, then pair them again and they work. As soon as the device times out I cannot reconnect automatically as I used to. "allow a device to connect: in the bluetooth control panel is grey always. The blurtooth
    adapter is an "Intel Centrino Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 + high Speed Adapter". I already deleted the bluetooth drivers and installed the newest Intel driver. I tried deleting the driver and installing the OLD win-7 or win-8 driver but cannot - "This product
    cannot support downgrading from version 3.1.1309.390 to version 2.xxxxx. I tried the Microsoft system software check & repair utility, but no issues were found. Everything else works, although the boot time seems much longer with Win-10 pro. I am stuck
    wrt bluetooth and any suggestions appreciated.

jonathancda, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not...

1. after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not... - Similar Threads - upgrading device very

2. after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not...: after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not installed plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrading-from-win-7-to-win-10-my-device-is/102dac71-7bbf-4d7c-9d9a-c28e50983037
  3. after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not...: after upgrading from win 7 to win 10 my device is very slow and the bluetooth driver is not installed plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrading-from-win-7-to-win-10-my-device-is/102dac71-7bbf-4d7c-9d9a-c28e50983037
  4. After upgrading to Win 10 from win 7 Device & driver problem

After upgrading to Win 10 from win 7 Device & driver problem: I am on HP96After upgrade to Win 10 KB button for disabling/enabling wjfi stopped responding ? Any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrading-to-win-10-from-win-7-device-driver/70be9f6b-305b-4504-b6f1-ed0c29369104
  5. Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10: Hello.Few days ago i make upgrade to Windows 10 on my computer with Windows 7 PRO licence. I know that the free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 is not free any more. If i check Activation status it is Activeted with digital licence. Is this legal?...
  6. Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10: If I upgrade my operating system to Win 10 , must I redownload and reinstall all the games that I have on my PC ( around 12 Terabytes ) ? or there is a workaround to avoid that ( so that I can play them in Win 10 without the hassle ) ? Most of the games are on ( steam ,...
  7. Restore After Upgrade From Win 7 To Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore After Upgrade From Win 7 To Win 10: The question is about performing a system restore after upgrading to Windows 10 from 7. If one: Upgrades to Windows 10 THEN performs a system restore ... will the system restore with Windows 10 or will it revert back to an earlier version, in this case Win 7? If it...
  8. BSOD after upgrade from win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after upgrade from win 7 to win 10: I have a pc I built myself that's been running on windows 7 without any issues whatsoever. I've left this pc on for a week at a time without a bluescreen or even shutdowns. Ever since I've upgraded to windows 10, I've been getting store exception errors every day or two....
  9. Bluetooth driver/adapter gone after updating from Win 7 to Win 10

Bluetooth driver/adapter gone after updating from Win 7 to Win 10: Hello, I have this issue that after updating to Win 10, my bluetooth completely disappeared. There isn't any Bluetooth section on the Device Manager, nothing on the "Install and uninstall programs", nothing on the Apps, nothing when I try to search through the Windows search....
  10. Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade fails after features & drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade fails after features & drivers: Hi, Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10. I get the Win 10 download and the notification saying you are ready to upgrade. I accept and proceed to upgrade. The PC check says, my pc which is a Dell XPS L502X (probably 2012 - dont remember the year) is ready and will have no...