Windows 10: After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013...

Discus and support After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I recently upgraded my laptops OS to Widows 10 Pro. The new OS was purchased directly from Microsofts website as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RFonda, Apr 7, 2020.

1. RFonda Win User

After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013...

Dear Microsoft Community,

I recently upgraded my laptops OS to Widows 10 Pro. The new OS was purchased directly from Microsofts website as a download, and the download seemed to go without issues.The laptop Dell Mobile Precision M6700 was purchased directly from Dell, and shipped with Office Professional 2013 installed. After the OS upgrade the Office documents no longer display correctly, - in fact they look just like blank white rectangles like a plan sheet of printer paper.

The laptop no longer has a sticker with Office License number, which is required to reinstall Office Pro, and I am unable to find anything relating to my order history on Dells website when logging into my account with Dell. I know that the laptop is old, but up until my Windows upgrade everything functioned fine, including the Office Suite and other programs.

I am hoping that someone on this forum will be able to help me.

HF

:)

RFonda, Apr 7, 2020
  2. ssdpro Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

I don't see how this pushes anyone to upgrade. There really isn't any need to "buckle in". Users are always free to keep using Windows XP (wat), Windows 7, Windows whatever and any version of office released while in mainstream support. Office 2010, 2013, and Office 2016 work great. Windows 7 works fine. Windows 8 works fine. Windows 10 works fine. Each OS version, just like the competition, have flaws or annoyances. Always have, always will. No need to sit around and whine - if you don't like the OS you use feel free to write your own and see how it goes.

Microsoft is designing Office 2019 to work with Windows 10 instead a gimped version that is unstable or missing features in older outdated OS releases. It is really simple.

ssdpro, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 7, 2020
  4. After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013...

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

I agree with this. No one is stopping me from using my purchased 2007 Office. Works just great for my needs 11 years later.

I can understand why MS would want to shed many versions of window support for office that doesn't play well with Win 10 coding. I'm all for moving forward to create a better user experience. Might finally upgrade and keep Office 2019 for 10 years until 2029 to make it worth it again. *Big Grin After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013... :D

Power Slave, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013...

1. After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013... - Similar Threads - upgrading issues Office

2. Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10: Hello,I need to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Can I do this for free or do I need to purchase a dvd? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-window-7-professional-to-windows-10/fce60a4e-e339-4df1-8ffb-19e69637f63e
  3. Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10: Hello,I need to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Can I do this for free or do I need to purchase a dvd? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-window-7-professional-to-windows-10/fce60a4e-e339-4df1-8ffb-19e69637f63e
  4. Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional: I was sent a link from Microsoft to upgrade my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. The link worked just fine and now I have to activate Windows 10 and the software is asking for a product key. I do not have a product key. How do I activate Windows 10?...
  6. Upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10

Upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10: My computer logs in with a local account and not an online account. While I had windows 7 Professional I would login with my fingerprint. After upgrading to Windows 10, when I scan my finger, I came to know that the system do not logged in with the help of fingerprint,...
  7. Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional upgrade failing at 90% on every office pc

Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional upgrade failing at 90% on every office pc: Hey guys, I am pulling my hair out. We have 7 office pcs running Windows 7 Pro. I have attempted to upgrade 4 of them to Windows 10 Professional but it keeps failing @ 90% (Critical_Process_Died) and then reverting back to Windows 7. I receive the error "The installation...
  8. Windows 10 Office 2013 upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Office 2013 upgrade issue: Hi all. I have been running into an issue where Office deactivates after upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 on workstations. The trouble is most of my customers don't have the original key card for Office 2013 and generally Office 2013 won't tie into a Microsoft account when...
  9. Questions concerning the Upgrade from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10 professional

Questions concerning the Upgrade from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10 professional: Soon, I will have to make a decision to upgrade my Windows 7 professional operating system to Windows 10 operating system. I have been using Windows 7 professional on my current PC for several years and purchased many third party software programs that were designed for...
  10. Office 2013 issues, upgraded to Office 2016...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 issues, upgraded to Office 2016...: Since upgrading my main desktop to Windows 10, I began having trouble with my Office 2013 installation. I would get the "swirling circle" and the "application has stopped responding" error messages very frequently. I was able to buy the Office 2016 suite for $10 through my...