Windows 10: After upgrading motherboard cannot activate, error code 0xC004F211

Discus and support After upgrading motherboard cannot activate, error code 0xC004F211 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have upgraded my mobo to the new AM5 platform. This also means new processor and memory. After this my windows 11 pro license did not want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edward van der Veen, Dec 7, 2022.

1. After upgrading motherboard cannot activate, error code 0xC004F211

I have upgraded my mobo to the new AM5 platform. This also means new processor and memory. After this my windows 11 pro license did not want to activate with error code 0xC004F211. The troubleshooter did not yield a result and told me to get in touch with microsoft for re-activation. I cannot find a way to get in touch with microsoft, as the helpdesk number just point to the community website and I cannot talk to a warm body. What to do now to get my license re-activated?Edward

:)

Edward van der Veen, Dec 7, 2022
  2. bradh.1 Win User

Can't activate windows 10 after a CPU/motherboard upgrade Error Code 0xc004f211 (I am NOT buying another Windows key as a solution)

As the title says I upgrade my CPU and Motherboard because the mobo died and now it says that windows can't activate and I get the error code 0xc004f211. I am simply not purchasing a second windows activation key as a solution.

bradh.1, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Error codes: 0xC004C008 or 0xC004F211

Hi!

I recently upgraded my pc spec new motherboard, new cpu and new ram and im getting this error code : 0xC004F211 and I already know the problem it's because I upgraded my pc and when I launch troubleshoot it doesn't do anything just fails and I went to get
    help it couldn't activate it again because before I upgraded I had licensed Windows 10 pro and now it keeps showing activate windows so can Someone from the Microsoft Activation team help please?

Best regards Kristaps.

KristapsKuklis, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Raniel V. Win User

After upgrading motherboard cannot activate, error code 0xC004F211

Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004F211

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I suggest that you run through the steps provided by Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20 and Sumit on this thread with a similar issue that you're experiencing:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

After upgrading motherboard cannot activate, error code 0xC004F211

1. After upgrading motherboard cannot activate, error code 0xC004F211 - Similar Threads - upgrading motherboard cannot

2. Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  3. Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  4. Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After upgrading motherboard cannot activate, error code 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading motherboard cannot activate, error code 0xC004F211: I have upgraded my mobo to the new AM5 platform. This also means new processor and memory. After this my windows 11 pro license did not want to activate with error code 0xC004F211. The troubleshooter did not yield a result and told me to get in touch with microsoft for...
  6. activation error code 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation error code 0xC004F211: I just purchased a new computer that is supposed to come with windows 10, but when I try to activate it, I get error 0xC004F211. It is brand new and I dont know what is going on....
  7. activation error code 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation error code 0xC004F211: I just purchased a new computer that is supposed to come with windows 10, but when I try to activate it, I get error 0xC004F211. It is brand new and I dont know what is going on....
  8. Win10 Home Activation Error 0xC004F211 after Motherboard Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Home Activation Error 0xC004F211 after Motherboard Change: Replacing my old Intel motherboard with new MSI and AMD CPU. On this old system I confirmed that have a Digital Licence before starting motherboard/CPU replacement. Activation Troubleshooting Prompt from MS does not solve issue. The history of my licence is that it was a...
  9. Can't activate windows 10 after a CPU/motherboard upgrade Error Code 0xc004f211 (I am NOT...

Can't activate windows 10 after a CPU/motherboard upgrade Error Code 0xc004f211 (I am NOT...: As the title says I upgrade my CPU and Motherboard because the mobo died and now it says that windows can't activate and I get the error code 0xc004f211. I am simply not purchasing a second windows activation key as a solution....
  10. Error: 0xC004F211 while activating Windows after changing Motherboard and CPU

Error: 0xC004F211 while activating Windows after changing Motherboard and CPU: Yesterday I switched from Intel to AMD. Since then I have been trying to get Windows to activate on the new platform but without success. I read all the links and suggestions people had, but nothing helped. The error code I was getting was 0xC004F211. I unregistered the key...