Windows 10: After upgrading my pc, can't activate windows

Discus and support After upgrading my pc, can't activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a virtual windows 10 pro license and I was using that on my desktop pc. Yesterday I've upgraded my pc with new motherboard, etc. After the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by beyti7., May 3, 2019.

1. beyti7. Win User

After upgrading my pc, can't activate windows

I have a virtual windows 10 pro license and I was using that on my desktop pc.

Yesterday I've upgraded my pc with new motherboard, etc.

After the operation, I couldn't activate windows, so I've gone to my Microsoft account page to remove my old pc from the list of my devices.

But that didn't help neither, now I'm stuck with no option.

Can anyone help me please?

:)

beyti7., May 3, 2019
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 3, 2019
  3. Activating Windows 10 after upgrade

Hi Varghese,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform that as you are using an Genuine Windows 7 in your system,
    Windows 10 will automatically be activated online and create a digital entitlement for your device.

If you still face issues with Activation after upgrading to Windows 10, suggest you to activate the Operating System through phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope the information is helpful. Do get back to us for any other assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 3, 2019
  4. AddRAM Win User

win 10 upgrade asking for product key

Just try it through Windows update, you shouldn`t have any issues.

Excellent question Navy, that`s probabaly why. If not then, as suggested, just use the Media Creation Tool and choose upgrade this PC in Step 3.

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

AddRAM, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. After upgrading my pc, can't activate windows - Similar Threads - upgrading can't activate

2. can't activate Windows after upgrade mobo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't activate Windows after upgrade mobo: Hello, 2 days ago, i upgrade my motherboard pc, and i can't Activate windows in my new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-after-upgrade-mobo/5297c91c-a807-418c-9be1-12edf0072896
  3. can't activate Windows after upgrade mobo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't activate Windows after upgrade mobo: Hello, 2 days ago, i upgrade my motherboard pc, and i can't Activate windows in my new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-after-upgrade-mobo/5297c91c-a807-418c-9be1-12edf0072896
  4. Can't get windows to activate after upgrades.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't get windows to activate after upgrades.: I recently had to upgrade my pc when my motherboard fried. I've put in a new motherboard and an amd ryzen 3900k cpu I was running an intel i5 3570k. everything else is the same including hard drives, gpu, and all the peripherals. but now when I fire up my pc, I have a...
  5. Activating windows after upgrading PC's problems

Activating windows after upgrading PC's problems: Long story short: Upgraded main PC to new MOBO and CPU etc. Put old MOBO CPU etc into a new tower and took GPU and HDDs from second pcmostly for kids into the new tower to improve second PC. Fresh installed windows on second PC with new hardware and main PC booted up without...
  6. Not able to Activate Windows after upgrading PC

Not able to Activate Windows after upgrading PC: So I had windows 8 back in 2015, but then I got the free upgrade to Windows 10 in that same year. It worked fine until a couple of months ago I upgraded my PC, and now it gives me an error code for activating windows. I also have a constant watermark in the bottom right hand...
  7. 'Activate windows' watermark after PC upgrade

'Activate windows' watermark after PC upgrade: So I recently upgraded my PC with a new CPU, motherboard, RAM and cooling system, but after getting everything up and running I noticed a had the 'activate windows' watermark in the bottom right of my screen, even tho I have a legit version of windows 10, and I don't have...
  8. Can't activate Windows after hardware upgrade

Can't activate Windows after hardware upgrade: Hi folks, I recently upgraded my mobo and cpu (and others) and I have an Activate Windows message at the bottom right of my screen. So, I went to the Activation tab in Settings and I get the following message: We can't activate Windows on this device because the product...
  9. Can't Activate Windows 10 after upgrading hardware

Can't Activate Windows 10 after upgrading hardware: Hello, My PC had a fatal crash so I replaced the Motherboard, CPU and Memory. I've tried the activate after changing hardware process many times and it says try later, which I have. I get the option to choose the previous PC name to activate from but it returns the answer,...
  10. Cannot activate Windows after upgrading my PC

Cannot activate Windows after upgrading my PC: I got a new motherboard, CPU, RAM etc.. A few hours after I got my PC up and running, I get this notification to activate Windows. It said that I don't have a valid digital license or product key, with error code 0xC004C003. When I click the troubleshoot option, followed by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgraded pc and cant activate windows