Windows 10: After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond!!

Discus and support After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond without pressing forced reset button in my PC.The issue happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shubham Singh7, Feb 12, 2024.

1. After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond!!

After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond without pressing forced reset button in my PC.The issue happens even when the only applications opened are1-Chrome with 2-3 tabs2-Citrix VDI3-Valorant game4-Wallpaper engine in backgroundWhere total usage of memory or CPU will not even exceed 50%.It happens more than once a day regularly.SPECSEdition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎03-‎02-‎2024OS build 22621.3007Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBGPU Nvidi

:)

Shubham Singh7, Feb 12, 2024
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 12, 2024
  4. After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond!!

Laptop stuck and will not respond, No apps will responde on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you were unable to upgrade your computer to Windows 10, later you installed Windows 10 by creating media creation tool on USB.

Do let us know the additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Where does the operating system stuck when you say: " It is stuck and will not respond"?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What exactly do you mean by: "It goes back to it's original position"?
    • What exactly happens with the apps when you say: "No apps respond"?

When you are no apps are responding I understand that you are able to boot the computer to desktop, do confirm to us.

Reply to the post with the required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond!!

1. After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond!! - Similar Threads - upgrading sometimes stuck

2. Sometimes my laptop get stucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes my laptop get stucks: While working or using if it standby for a minute or some time the laptop windows get stuck and i need to wait for a few secomds sometimes few Minutes. Don't know what to do....
  3. Sometimes my laptop get stucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes my laptop get stucks: While working or using if it standby for a minute or some time the laptop windows get stuck and i need to wait for a few secomds sometimes few Minutes. Don't know what to do....
  4. Sometimes my laptop get stucks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond!!

After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond!!: After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond without pressing forced reset button in my PC.The issue happens even when the only applications opened are1-Chrome with 2-3 tabs2-Citrix VDI3-Valorant game4-Wallpaper engine in backgroundWhere...
  6. After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond: After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond without pressing forced reset button in my PC.The issue happens even when the only applications opened are 1-Chrome with 2-3 tabs2-Citrix VDI3-Valorant game4-Wallpaper engine in...
  7. After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond

After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond: After upgrading my windows 10 to 11, it sometimes get stuck and then do not respond without pressing forced reset button in my PC.The issue happens even when the only applications opened are 1-Chrome with 2-3 tabs2-Citrix VDI3-Valorant game4-Wallpaper engine in...
  8. Windows 11 does get stuck after reboot, but sometimes its working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does get stuck after reboot, but sometimes its working: Hi, I've recently built a new computer. Due to issues with my graphics card and windows update, I've reinstalled Windows 11 several times. The last clean Windows install was 7 days ago. 3 days ago I noticed that after restarting, Windows wasn't responding to any commands. not...
  9. Windows 11 does get stuck after reboot, but sometimes its working

Windows 11 does get stuck after reboot, but sometimes its working: Hi, I've recently built a new computer. Due to issues with my graphics card and windows update, I've reinstalled Windows 11 several times. The last clean Windows install was 7 days ago. 3 days ago I noticed that after restarting, Windows wasn't responding to any commands. not...
  10. Windows 10 UI not responding sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 UI not responding sometimes: i made a computer with parts of my old one (i only changed CG + HDD) i installed windows a first time but the interface was laggy not responding, sometimes i saw the click of my mouse working on buttons but nothing happened for a while before it does something, so i...