Windows 10: After upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Microsoft Store my copy is no longer...

Discus and support After upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Microsoft Store my copy is no longer... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I tried using the Troubleshooter but it just says it can't activate my copy. I tried manually putting the key in that I have on Amazon, where I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NeckBeardPrince, Jun 30, 2019.

1. After upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Microsoft Store my copy is no longer...

I tried using the Troubleshooter but it just says it can't activate my copy. I tried manually putting the key in that I have on Amazon, where I bought Windows 10 Home. Just says the key isn't correct.

Under System is says I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise, but the order in the email says Windows 10 Pro.

:)

NeckBeardPrince, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jun 30, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

After upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Microsoft Store my copy is no longer...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      After upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Microsoft Store my copy is no longer... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

After upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Microsoft Store my copy is no longer...

1. After upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Microsoft Store my copy is no longer... - Similar Threads - upgrading Home Pro

2. Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490: Dear community, recently I made an order Order number 4111841154, to upgrade my windows 11 Home to Pro using Microsoft Store, but the procedure ends to an error 0x80070490 whatever actions will do. How I can reitrieve the Windows 11 Pro product key that I purchased or how I...
  3. Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed: Hello,i purchased a new Notebook with Win 10 Home. Needed Pro, so i went to Store und purchased a Win 10 Pro upgrade.After successfull purchase however, i got an error code and was unable to activate the upgrade. When i checked my account, it said i had windows 10 Enterprise...
  4. Issue on upgrading windows 10 home to pro via microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue on upgrading windows 10 home to pro via microsoft store: Hello community,I just tried to upgrade my windows 10 Home single language edition to windows 10 pro via microsoft store. I clicked on Install button and the installation was loading to like above 75% and suddenly it showed me error code something but i forget to note that...
  5. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro via Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro via Microsoft Store: I an activated Windows 10 Home machine and I decided to do the upgrade to Pro. Using the upgrade process via the Microsoft Store, I selected the Pro version instead of the Workstation alternative.After clicking the Install button for the Windows 10 Pro upgrade, the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store: I downloaded Win 10 pro from Microsoft Store ... Got help to instore.... But day or so after I lost a drive and must have put my computer back to Windows Home..... How can I get back to Windows 10 Pro.......
  7. Windows 10 no longer activated after upgrading from Home to Pro version

Windows 10 no longer activated after upgrading from Home to Pro version: Hello, I purchased a new laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home edition. As this laptop is for work, I need to access my company's servers and for this I was told I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I did this via Windows Settings that took me to the Microsoft...
  8. Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store)

Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store): I bought a Lenovo laptop 1.5 years ago with Windows 10 Home. Today I bought a Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store. The purchase was successfull, and I pressed "Install". After the installation and reboot, the Settings / Activation shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and...
  9. Microsoft Windows 10 home to Upgrade Pro

Microsoft Windows 10 home to Upgrade Pro: Try to Upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro Have Key, Keeps giving me an error saying something went wrong try later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-home-to-upgrade-pro/13f91785-495b-468e-91a1-3a2542245653
  10. Windows 10 no longer activates after upgrade from home to pro

Windows 10 no longer activates after upgrade from home to pro: Hi, I am writing in hope that somebody from Microsoft is able to help me with this. I have tried the regular support channels, and my experience has unfortunately been as bad as it gets. So the problem is that I upgraded my ~2 years old hp spectre laptop from Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not activating after upgrading from microsoft store