Windows 10: after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen

Discus and support after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI After I upgradewindows 10 from version 1909 to version 2004 OS19041.264 take to long to login,and the is a black screen,i foece to shotdown siveral... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HectorEdenburg, Jun 1, 2020.

1. after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen

HI After I upgradewindows 10 from version 1909 to version 2004 OS19041.264 take to long to login,and the is a black screen,i foece to shotdown siveral times my laptop until was able to boot and login why this is hapen? some sing wrong with the new version of windows 10/ please can you help/ apreciate any help and answers thanks

:)

HectorEdenburg, Jun 1, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Black screen after windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

For us to isolate the black screen issue that you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did you upgrade from a previous version of Windows?
    • Are there any third-party antivirus programs installed on your device?

On a lighter note, you may follow the steps here on this
    link on how to troubleshoot black or blank screen errors.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 1, 2020
  4. after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen

Black screen after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi Sanders,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating. Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

There can be many reasons for booting to a blank screen. These screens may appear with or without the mouse pointer. The main causes observed are:

• Problems with the driver for your display adapter;
    • The video output is being sent to an unexpected port;
    Let us follow the steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa
    (August 7, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for black screen:

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen

1. after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen - Similar Threads - upgrading version 2004

2. Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004: My Dell PC upgraded itself to Version 2004 about four days ago 1 or 2 Sep. Since then, I have had problems that seem to come up overnight. For instance this morning Firefox had crashed and there were four Exception messages stacked up on the screen. When I cleared all of...
  3. Black Screen After Windows 10 2004 Update

Black Screen After Windows 10 2004 Update: Hello. I have done this update recently about 2-3 days ago and i have a problem that i have never seen before. When i start Windows and type in my password my desktop is not loading about 5 mins. Until my desktop shows up i look to a black screen. Is there any other one have...
  4. "No Internet Access" after upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

"No Internet Access" after upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004: I have a company laptop and just upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004 and now have "No Internet Access." I have found several resolutions but each requires admin permissions. Modify registry, modify hosts. file, revert to prior version each requires admin permissions. I...
  5. windows 10 upgrade to version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 upgrade to version 2004: I received the windows 10 upgrade to version 2004 yesterday. Now when I try to print from my laptop through the home network printer which is connected to my desktop, the docs won't print. They get lined up in the printer queue but don't print. My laptop obviously connects to...
  6. No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004: After 3 tries, I finally got the latest Windows 10 version 2004 to download and install. However, after installation, there was no wi-fi internet on that computer. I checked my other computer, 3 tablets, printer, and cell phone, there was wi-fi internet on all of them. After...
  7. Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004

Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004: Hello, After updating windows 10 to version 2004 my laptop is unable to connect to wifi it shows as not connected. But when i open any browser it loads means internet via wifi working in browsers but system application not getting internet....
  8. Windows 10 Version 1909 update to Version 2004 Black Screen issue

Windows 10 Version 1909 update to Version 2004 Black Screen issue: Last week updated Win 10 to Version 2004. PC hasn't worked issue free since then but got around it until today. Powered up PC this morning Had closed down normally the day before screen remained black, absolutely zero activity. Have tried spare working screen and other cables...
  9. Error after Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade

Error after Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade: I performed the version 2004 update and now i cant access my computer. I had partitioned stoage and it seems that the system is unable to access files rendering my PC useless. Is there a workaround? Unable to gestora system to previous point or unsintall updates since files...
  10. Windows 10 version 2004 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version 2004 Upgrade: My laptop prompted me to update to the latest version of Windows 10 version 2004. I had Windows 10 Pro version 1909 at the time. Th eupdate to 2004 was successful but the OS Build now shows Windows 10 Home Single Language instead of Windows 10 Pro - why is this? I tried...