Windows 10: After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet.

Discus and support After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer was on using cyberghost. I walked away for a while and the computer fell asleep, and when I woke it up my Ethernet no longer had internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Abravara, Dec 23, 2020.

1. After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet.

My computer was on using cyberghost. I walked away for a while and the computer fell asleep, and when I woke it up my Ethernet no longer had internet. I tried to switch to wifi. Same “no valid ip configuration” for each. I turned off cyberghost to see if that helped, it did not. In fact i was unable to turn cyberghost back on because of the lack of connection. I uninstalled cyberghost, still to no avail. I flushed dns, renewed, uninstalled reinstalled network adapters and even reset the pc. Nothing. It recognizes there are connections, but will not let me access internet.

submitted by /u/Abravara
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Abravara, Dec 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 & CyberGhost Connection Problems

Hi.

I have a Windows 10 PC and a Windows 10 laptop and since May 14 I have been getting a "Network 2 No Internet" connection message whenever I have my CyberGhost VPN connected. I can still surf the web; however, the websites come up very slowly. I cannot connect
    to my Windows apps, such as Weather or Camera, however.

I do not know if this is a result of any of new Windows updates or any Adobe updates. I have this problem on both my HP PC and my HP laptop. My HP PC has all the latest updates; however, my HP laptop was last updated on April 21, 2018. I have contacted CyberGhost
    and it has informed me that many people are having the same problem that I am since the updates. Up until May 14, my CyberGhost VPN was working perfectly.

Can anyone give me suggestions on what I can do about this problem? If you need any more necessary information I will be happy to give it.

Thank you.

LadyWhite369, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 17650 - Apr. 19 Insider

Is anyone using CyberGhost 6 over a wireless connection? I can't get CyberGhost to connect on my Insider desktop running build 17134 or my laptop running Skippy build 17650. CyberGhost connects on my desktop that is running FCU over a wired connection. I have tried all the suggestions they list on their site.

Winuser, Dec 23, 2020
  4. After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet.

Cyberghost nobbled my "net use" commands

Hi, all,

I have some batch command files that include " net use ..." commands.

After installing Cyberghost these stopped working. It appears that no network connected devices are visible, whether from within a batch file or not.

I uninstalled Cyberghost, but the lost functionality did not come back.

Any one help ? What did Cyberghost switch on or off that disabled my network connections ?

Thanks for your help !

AzmiTenikalp, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet.

1. After using cyberghost, I am unable to use internet. - Similar Threads - using cyberghost unable

2. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi: I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi. The Network Adapter is not visible in the Device Manager. Actually one of my friends removed the WLAN Card. Then I plugged it back. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE!I think the WLAN Card has given...
  3. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi: I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi. The Network Adapter is not visible in the Device Manager. Actually one of my friends removed the WLAN Card. Then I plugged it back. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE!I think the WLAN Card has given...
  4. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I am unable to use Cortana

I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  6. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  7. Unable to use internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use internet: A couple of days ago, my WiFi was working fine but then, when I restarted the router, it suddenly didn't work. It would connect but it would say "no internet, secured" and in troubleshooting, I get the "The network gateway is accessible, but Windows couldn't receive network...
  8. Unable to use internet

Unable to use internet: A couple of days ago, my WiFi was working fine but then, when I restarted the router, it suddenly didn't work. It would connect but it would say "no internet, secured" and in troubleshooting, I get the "The network gateway is accessible, but Windows couldn't receive network...
  9. Unable to use internet

10. Using build-in VPN-Connection with CyberGhost

Using build-in VPN-Connection with CyberGhost: Hi all, this is my first post here and just before starting I want to let you know that english is not my native language. So please do not laugh, if I'm using a word incorrectly or make mistakes building a sentence. I promise to do my very best. I use Windows 10...