Windows 10: after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select...

Discus and support after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart After Restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by oscar celis1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select...

Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart After Restart select option 7.after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart After Restart select option 7. and successfully adding the epson 3170 scanner driver. when i reboot again are the integrity checks enabled again? thank you.

:)

oscar celis1, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Bree Win User

File Explorer Multiple Selection Using BOTH Check Boxes AND Shift Key

Sorry, I don't like the check boxes so I leave that turned off permanently. Actually, I hardly use the Shift key either, come to think of it.

For my multiple file selection needs I use the Ctrl key, in combination with a click to select a file or click-and-drag to select multiple files. Try it: click on a file to select it, hold down Ctrl and click another to add it to the selection. Or 'Select all' then Ctrl-click to deselect a few individual files.

Bree, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Shift key to select multiple photos

I'm trying to select multiple photos with the shift key in windows 10. I check the photo and hold down the shift key while checking a photo maybe 10 photos away from the first. I'm expecting this to select all photos in between but it only selects first
    and last. My ctrl key works to select random photos but I would like the convenience of selecting large groups of photos. Why doesn't this work? In file explorer options I've unchecked box use check boxes to select items & applied and restarted (as suggested
    in other forums) but this still doesn't work. Any help greatly appreciated.

Treesawill, Jun 9, 2023
  4. after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select...

Disk Check Issue?

Hi Jack,

I suggest you to perform a Startup repair by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select...

1. after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select... - Similar Threads - using Turn off

2. after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select...: Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart After Restart select option 7.after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select Troubleshoot > Advanced...
  3. after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select...: Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart After Restart select option 7.after using Turn off the check. Hold the shift key while clicking on Restart Select Troubleshoot > Advanced...
  4. Not being able to use spacebar when holding Shift or Ctrl Key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not being able to use spacebar when holding Shift or Ctrl Key.: I don't know the reason behind this but suddenly I can't use my spacebar key when I'm holding my Shift or Ctrl Key. My spacebar is working but for some reason this only happens when I'm holding shift or ctrl key. I have no clue of how this happened nor I have done any changes...
  5. Not being able to use spacebar when holding Shift or Ctrl Key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to use spacebar when holding Shift or Ctrl Key.: I don't know the reason behind this but suddenly I can't use my spacebar key when I'm holding my Shift or Ctrl Key. My spacebar is working but for some reason this only happens when I'm holding shift or ctrl key. I have no clue of how this happened nor I have done any changes...
  6. Shift key not working when holding down a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift key not working when holding down a key: Hello, I got a new pc today and i realised i couldnt sprint properly in any games. I changed keyboards thinking that was the problem but I still wasnt able to sprint. When holding down a key and I press shift, the key i was holding will stop typing and nothing happens. I...
  7. PC turns off while in use.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns off while in use.: My PC turns off while I am using it. If it sits idle for over 20 seconds, it shuts down. I have to hit the ON/OFF switch and wait for it to re-boot back up. It takes me back to where I was at. [moved from office forum]...
  8. File Explorer Multiple Selection Using BOTH Check Boxes AND Shift Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Multiple Selection Using BOTH Check Boxes AND Shift Key: I've been trying for months to find a way to use both Check Boxes AND Shift Key for multiple file selection. Searching Google and this forum I haven't found the solution. This thread Shift for selecting multiple Files not working comes close to this but not BOTH. I've been...
  9. Press Shift Key to turn off Caps Lock

in Windows 10 Support
    Press Shift Key to turn off Caps Lock: In Windows 7 there was a Keyboard tab that let you use the Shift key to turn off Caps Lock, it seems to be missing in Windows 10. Anyone know how to set this? 69309
  10. Turn On or Off Select Items using Check Boxes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Select Items using Check Boxes in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Select Items using Check Boxes in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Use Check Boxes to Select Items in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use check boxes to make selecting multiple items in any order easier to do in File Explorer and on your...