Windows 10: After using Virtual Box, my gameloop data is being lost

Discus and support After using Virtual Box, my gameloop data is being lost in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Gameloop for playing PUBG and oracle virtual box for Run Kali linux. After logged into Kali Linux I lost all initial data of Gameloop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sccneranjan, Mar 21, 2020.

1. After using Virtual Box, my gameloop data is being lost

I am using Gameloop for playing PUBG and oracle virtual box for Run Kali linux. After logged into Kali Linux
    I lost all initial data of Gameloop and have to re-download data for starting. What is the fix for this problem?

:)

sccneranjan, Mar 21, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 21, 2020
  4. After using Virtual Box, my gameloop data is being lost

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown After using Virtual Box, my gameloop data is being lost :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

After using Virtual Box, my gameloop data is being lost

1. After using Virtual Box, my gameloop data is being lost - Similar Threads - using Virtual Box

2. My virtual ram is not being used!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My virtual ram is not being used!: I am sorry about the links but it would not let me insert imagesI have added 15000MB of virtual memory as minimumshown belowhttps://sparkles3421.github.io/windows/my_virt_ram.pngYou can also see that is indeed says I have 8.3GB but still uses my normal...
  3. My virtual ram is not being used!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My virtual ram is not being used!: I am sorry about the links but it would not let me insert imagesI have added 15000MB of virtual memory as minimumshown belowhttps://sparkles3421.github.io/windows/my_virt_ram.pngYou can also see that is indeed says I have 8.3GB but still uses my normal...
  4. My virtual ram is not being used!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Data is being used by "System"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data is being used by "System": My data is being used mostly by the "System" application under the Data Usage breakdown [ATTACH] I'd like to stop it from using so much my last computer didn't use this much data I've already tried many different things to stop this: I've set my connection to metered I've...
  6. Virtual box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtual box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session" in ubuntu 20.04. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box/335c9c84-7962-42f2-9ae6-758b64c9ccd4
  7. virtual box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virtual box: when i restart or turn of windows 10 i see that virtual box is starting in background. but i can not find any app named this . how can i uninstall this virtual box. i did not install this app....
  8. Can't use Virtual Box in my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use Virtual Box in my PC: I am trying to use a virtual machine in my computer lenovo y530 but it does not work. I have enable virtualization in the BIOS. I triend to enable Hyper-V but it doesn't show in the windows features. What could be?...
  9. drive data not being used

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    drive data not being used: hi everyone, I had a problem with my graphics driver and tried everything, but nothing worked. Eventually I decided to do a secure wipe for my SSD, now I have the problem that my second (D:) drive has a lot of programs on it but nothing is recognized by windows. I cant open...
  10. Virtual box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual box: Hello I am installing windows XP pro on my surface. The surface has Windows 10 pro. I am using Virtual box as I need winxp for a legacy software package that no longer supports newer versions of windows. Anyway, I have VB installed, win xp installed, however when I try...