Windows 10: after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?

Discus and support after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Automatic Updates caused PC to go crazy, so I downloaded a fresh copy of W10 Pro version 2004. (I just checked version and it still says 1903, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Earlyboomer, Jun 17, 2020.

1. after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?

Automatic Updates caused PC to go crazy, so I downloaded a fresh copy of W10 Pro version 2004. (I just checked version and it still says 1903, but when I was updating it after reloading W10 Pro, it said version 2004, but that is not the only thing driving me nuts about this PC)

Now I wanted to retrieve my Hotmail.com email account but it looks like MS wants to phase it out. MS must want us to use outlook.com for emails. (This was a surprise to me)

I saw something about being able to transfer Hotmail.com emails to outlook.com but I couldn't find how to do that.

Has anyone else run into this?

:)

Earlyboomer, Jun 17, 2020
  2. keithy333 Win User

new hotmail

Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new one but all this jargon does not help a poor old man, i had hotmail for 10 years but i not get it now it say something about delta sync i mean what the hell is that , so if a kind person could guide me step by step thank you

keithy333, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Jun 17, 2020
  4. after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?

1. after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space? - Similar Threads - W10 install hotmail

2. Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail: My Hotmail account must have updated, because I can no longer send a new email.How do I access that feature? It used to be right in plain sight - "New Email"....
  3. Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail: My Hotmail account must have updated, because I can no longer send a new email.How do I access that feature? It used to be right in plain sight - "New Email"....
  4. Where is the "New Email" tab under the new Outlook/Hotmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost emails after Windows10 re-install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost emails after Windows10 re-install: I did a windows 10 re-install using Windows Media, everything seems ok but I have lost my Office19 access which includes all my emails. How do I get them back...
  6. Lost emails after Windows10 re-install

Lost emails after Windows10 re-install: I did a windows 10 re-install using Windows Media, everything seems ok but I have lost my Office19 access which includes all my emails. How do I get them back...
  7. Lost a hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost a hotmail account: Hello, I was hoping that someone could help me out. My mom set up my xbox when I got it back in 2016. The account I used was under her hotmail. As I grew older, I wanted the account to be under my email, so I added myself as an account alias, then made my email the primary...
  8. after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?

in Browsers and Email
    after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?: Automatic Updates caused PC to go crazy, so I downloaded a fresh copy of W10 Pro version 2004. (I just checked version and it still says 1903, but when I was updating it after reloading W10 Pro, it said version 2004, but that is not the only thing driving me nuts about this...
  9. Hotmail. emails

Hotmail. emails: Ls. Ihave two email adresses , hotmail.com, in mail from windows. These are synchronised with other mail adresses. These two email adresses are getiing a warning sign regular and if I put the password in the system it will not help. I also do noetb receive email on these...
  10. After latest W10 update, suddenly lost a lot of hd space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After latest W10 update, suddenly lost a lot of hd space: Hi there, After the last Windows 10 update, I sudden lost almost 10 gigs of SSD hd space. Getting the message. I've tried uninstalling what bloatware I could find and cleaning the cache/recycling/temp files, etc. I don't know where this extra weight is coming from. Has...