Windows 10: After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date

Discus and support After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,After an automatic W10 update, my taskbar calendar does not open when I click date.I use the calendar on the taskbar quite a bit.Need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maurice F., Jan 14, 2022.

1. After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date

Hi,After an automatic W10 update, my taskbar calendar does not open when I click date.I use the calendar on the taskbar quite a bit.Need help.Thanks,Maurice

:)

Maurice F., Jan 14, 2022
  2. RussGarra Win User

Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound" and does not open a calendar

Windows 10 - Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound". Does not open a calendar. I can choose Adjust date/time from the right click menu.

Thanks,

Russ

Changing the title

Old title – Left Click Not Working

New title –
    Left click on the date/time in the taskbar gives the "error sound" and does not open a calendar

RussGarra, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 14, 2022
  4. DPM2009 Win User

After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date

Taskbar Calendar integration no longer working: no more meetings in Date and time

Windows 10 (Anniversary Update) used to show me my appointments in the Date and time settings (clock) in the taskbar.

I think the functionality broke when the Calendar and Calendar apps got updated to version 17.18.450507.0 today.

The setting to let Windows access calendar, is now greyed out in the Settings app under "Calendar":

After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date 33849e93-cbe0-4dfa-8493-715a64c8b7aa.png

It is an odd issue, as the following does work:

• The meetings are available on the lock screen
    • Meeting notifications will be sent at the proper time.

Is there a way to reconfigure the Taskbar calendar integration?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DPM2009, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date

1. After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date - Similar Threads - W10 update taskbar

2. W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...: Good evening,I've searched high and low and tried every solution sfc / region reset / system clock on/off etc that has been on these forums but I still cannot get the clock to work and show the calendar when I click on it.As far as I can see, my settings are identical to my...
  3. W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...: Good evening,I've searched high and low and tried every solution sfc / region reset / system clock on/off etc that has been on these forums but I still cannot get the clock to work and show the calendar when I click on it.As far as I can see, my settings are identical to my...
  4. W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...: Is there a setting somewhere that enables the system date/time behavior to be the same on all monitors? I often hover over the date/time to show the day of the week above it. I also like to click the date to show the calendar and toast notifications above the calendar. In...
  6. Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open: I know this is a duplicate question, however no solution on any other forum I have seen has helped me.When I click on the calendar widget on the bottom right of my taskbar, I get a loading circle for ~1 second and then nothing happens. The calendar does not open.What I have...
  7. Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open

Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open: I know this is a duplicate question, however no solution on any other forum I have seen has helped me.When I click on the calendar widget on the bottom right of my taskbar, I get a loading circle for ~1 second and then nothing happens. The calendar does not open.What I have...
  8. Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date: Hi,After an automatic W10 update, my taskbar calendar does not open when I click date.I use the calendar on the taskbar quite a bit.Need help.Thanks,Maurice...
  10. After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date

After W10 update my taskbar calendar does not open whe I click date: Hi,After an automatic W10 update, my taskbar calendar does not open when I click date.I use the calendar on the taskbar quite a bit.Need help.Thanks,Maurice...