Windows 10: After W10 update no audio output device found, device manager locked by administrator...

Discus and support After W10 update no audio output device found, device manager locked by administrator... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As given in the subject I have been following others advice's and gone and tried below actions but nothing has worked so far. was unable to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandyavettivelu, Oct 2, 2019.

1. After W10 update no audio output device found, device manager locked by administrator...

As given in the subject I have been following others advice's and gone and tried below actions but nothing has worked so far.

was unable to add Realtek High definition Audio device

Tried going to Microsoft and installing audio device and got error message: Install failure ( error code 0X000006BE)

Delete the audio driver in Device Manager.

1. Open Device Manager.

2. Click on View and select Show hidden Devices.

3. Look for Other devices and Unknown devices, if there are any.

4. Then uninstall all drivers with the yellow exclamation mark under Other and Unknown devices.

5. Make sure to check the box behind Delete the driver software for this device.

6. Restart the computer to complete the process.

7. Click on Actions in the menu bar and select Scan for hardware changes.

8. Then check if the resolves the issue.

9. If not, click on Action again and choose Add legacy hardware.

Follow on screen instructions to add Sound, video and game controllers and Realtek High Definition Audio Device category1. If the issue still persists, expand System Devices in Device Manager.

2. Look for Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio and right click on the same and select Disable.

Then try installing Realtek Drivers and check

:)

sandyavettivelu, Oct 2, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio output device is installed

A screenshot of the Device Manager, Sounds section is still needed. Can't really offer a suggestion until I see what is showing there now.

e.g this is mine It shows AMD which the audio for HDMI, Realtek and Tranzport which is a wireless controller for my recording studio program.

After W10 update  no audio output device found, device manager locked by administrator... [​IMG]

fireberd, Oct 2, 2019
  3. No Audio Output Device Installed after last update

After last Windows 10 update my Realtek Audio Output Device was removed, I did a roll back to last point and still do not have a Audio Output device; I even tried to install the Microsoft OEM High Definition Audio Device via Device Manager/Add Legacy Hardware
    and get error message "Parameters is incorrect'. I did try installing updated drivers and related software, for Windows 10, from official Realtek web site, and still have no Audio Output device.

Any and all suggestion are welcomed - including suggested audio PCI, PCE2 card.

PatrickCovich, Oct 2, 2019
  4. After W10 update no audio output device found, device manager locked by administrator...

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

After W10 update no audio output device found, device manager locked by administrator...

1. After W10 update no audio output device found, device manager locked by administrator... - Similar Threads - W10 update audio

2. Sound card not visible in Device Manager, no audio outputs found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound card not visible in Device Manager, no audio outputs found: Hi,I've lost audio on my Win 11 laptop, hoping someone can help. I've tried Googling the issue but nothing so far.I've tried to uninstall the audio driver RealTek HD Audio from the Device Manager but after a restart the audio driver has completly dissapeared. I've gone to...
  3. Sound card not visible in Device Manager, no audio outputs found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound card not visible in Device Manager, no audio outputs found: Hi,I've lost audio on my Win 11 laptop, hoping someone can help. I've tried Googling the issue but nothing so far.I've tried to uninstall the audio driver RealTek HD Audio from the Device Manager but after a restart the audio driver has completly dissapeared. I've gone to...
  4. Sound card not visible in Device Manager, no audio outputs found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No output devices found

No output devices found: I am having an audio issue. It said " No output devices found". Since I was added hardware and it said "An error occurred during the installation of the device". I have been try to updated the laptop but it not work at all....
  6. Audio Device is listed in the Device Manager, but not recognized as an in-/ or output in...

Audio Device is listed in the Device Manager, but not recognized as an in-/ or output in...: Dear Microsoft Support Team, context: I'm using an audio interface Yamaha AG06 to capture sound from an XLR-microphone, and else. It can be used for plug n' play purposes and I never had a problem with it since I've reset my PC a couple of months ago. This morning I...
  7. no input or output audio devices found

in Windows 10 Customization
    no input or output audio devices found: My computer used to play audio and one day it stopped and says no audio playback devices are found on this computer. When I run the troubleshooter it says the update should take care of it and to restart your computer. Which I have done multiple times. Any ideas?...
  8. No audio input or output devices found

No audio input or output devices found: After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found....
  9. No Audio Output Device Found

No Audio Output Device Found: I turned on my Samsung Galaxy Book runnin 64bit Windows 10 a shot time ago and discovered no sound. Hovering over the speaker icon displays the "No audio output device found". I have attempted nearly every troubleshooter I can find online. Each of the items in the device...
  10. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

No Audio Input or Output Devices found: After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/ Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems .. Sound settings say...