Windows 10: After wake - keeps loading.

Discus and support After wake - keeps loading. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey everyone, A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10. I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alexanderu, Mar 24, 2016.

1. After wake - keeps loading.

Hey everyone,
    A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10.

I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am having issues with it in particular after wake..

Let's say i leave my computer running. I leave it for about 15 min, I come back and the screen is off (hasn't gone to sleep yet).

I then move the mouse, and the screen comes back on, but it won't go back to what I was doing previously. Ie, it just comes up with that loading circle going around and around and around.

The only way I can go back is to force shut down my computer and turn it back on again. This is annoying as it causes me to lose all my work.

I realize I probably haven't described it well, so please let me know if you need me to clarify things.

Thanks

:)

alexanderu, Mar 24, 2016

2. i have a problem updating my Lumia 925

I was updating my Lumia this morning and when I wake up I notice that they keep on the loading gear screen on 0 then pass a few seconds and the phone crash, I try soft and hard reset but they keep me sending the update gear loading screen, what can I do?

MarcoVega24, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Gateway laptop

Upgraded to Windows 10 and screen keeps flashing and will not finsh loading. Also have a HP laptop that goes to sleep now and wont wake up since download

JocelynLewis1995, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

After wake - keeps loading.

1. After wake - keeps loading. - Similar Threads - wake keeps loading

2. My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen: I have a single account on my Windows 10 PC .There was some problem with Stop Code which occurred only once in a day so i ignored it but after some time my pc started showing this problem,everytime i operate my pc it shows the 'welcome' message but suddenly it says 'signing...
  3. PC is slow and keeps loading on screen

PC is slow and keeps loading on screen: Good day everyone! I am experiencing issue during start up. It keeps loading on screen and no matter how many times I have restarted still the same. When I clicked advanced options like system restore, start up settings, system image all nothing works. How can I solve this?...
  4. Icons missing. It keeps loading.

Icons missing. It keeps loading.: Windows 10,just keep loading and some icons wont show. Its takes 20mins to start.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing-it-keeps-loading/a1421111-809e-42ec-989a-b1d5989f0b14
  5. Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD

Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD: Days ago I was normally browsing the internet when suddenly a BSOD occured stating CRITICAL_ACCESS_DIED. When the laptop started to reboot, it wouldn’t stop loading and the white circles kept on rotating for hours. Same thing happened when I forced it off and kept restarting....
  6. Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading: My desktop keeps refreshing after the computer boots up. The icons on the task bar do not appear as well. I have tried a clean boot and starting in safe mode but that does not help. Can someone please assist?...
  7. Cursor keeps loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor keeps loading forever: I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it got stuck forever. I cannot click any icon, bar, anything, it just keep spinning. I tried restarting the computer but it...
  8. Laptop keeps waking up automatically after a few hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps waking up automatically after a few hours: After putting my laptop to sleep, it always automatically wakes up after about 4 or 6 hours. ive checked all power settings and even all wake timers in advanced settings have been fully disabled. This just started about a month ago and i havent changed any of the setting in a...
  9. Sleep: Keeps waking up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep: Keeps waking up!: Hi Folks, Since I upgraded to 10 I have had constant issues. Mainly when I put the machine to sleep it wakes itself up automatically. I have banned all deviced from allowing it to wake, removed it from any workgroups and a million other fixes I have seen online. Yet I...
  10. Loading wheel keeps showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading wheel keeps showing: For some reason, the loading wheel shows for a split second, disappears, then shows again. This repeats for as long as I have my laptop on. Nothing is actually loading and it's not really a problem but I'd like to know how to get rid of it. 15371