Windows 10: After wake - keeps loading.

Discus and support After wake - keeps loading. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey everyone, A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10. I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alexanderu, Mar 24, 2016.

1. After wake - keeps loading.

Hey everyone,
    A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10.

I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am having issues with it in particular after wake..

Let's say i leave my computer running. I leave it for about 15 min, I come back and the screen is off (hasn't gone to sleep yet).

I then move the mouse, and the screen comes back on, but it won't go back to what I was doing previously. Ie, it just comes up with that loading circle going around and around and around.

The only way I can go back is to force shut down my computer and turn it back on again. This is annoying as it causes me to lose all my work.

I realize I probably haven't described it well, so please let me know if you need me to clarify things.

Thanks

:)

alexanderu, Mar 24, 2016

2. i have a problem updating my Lumia 925

I was updating my Lumia this morning and when I wake up I notice that they keep on the loading gear screen on 0 then pass a few seconds and the phone crash, I try soft and hard reset but they keep me sending the update gear loading screen, what can I do?

MarcoVega24, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Gateway laptop

Upgraded to Windows 10 and screen keeps flashing and will not finsh loading. Also have a HP laptop that goes to sleep now and wont wake up since download

JocelynLewis1995, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

After wake - keeps loading.

1. After wake - keeps loading. - Similar Threads - wake keeps loading

2. PC is slow and keeps loading on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is slow and keeps loading on screen: Good day everyone! I am experiencing issue during start up. It keeps loading on screen and no matter how many times I have restarted still the same. When I clicked advanced options like system restore, start up settings, system image all nothing works. How can I solve this?...
  3. Icons missing. It keeps loading.

Icons missing. It keeps loading.: Windows 10,just keep loading and some icons wont show. Its takes 20mins to start.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing-it-keeps-loading/a1421111-809e-42ec-989a-b1d5989f0b14
  4. Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD

Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD: Days ago I was normally browsing the internet when suddenly a BSOD occured stating CRITICAL_ACCESS_DIED. When the laptop started to reboot, it wouldn’t stop loading and the white circles kept on rotating for hours. Same thing happened when I forced it off and kept restarting....
  5. Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading: My desktop keeps refreshing after the computer boots up. The icons on the task bar do not appear as well. I have tried a clean boot and starting in safe mode but that does not help. Can someone please assist?...
  6. Cursor keeps loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor keeps loading forever: I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it got stuck forever. I cannot click any icon, bar, anything, it just keep spinning. I tried restarting the computer but it...
  7. Loading indicator when wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading indicator when wake up from sleep: This all started after my computer was forced to update a week or so ago. I'm not sure which windows update this was but it changed the look of the Windows 10 start menu again. Now whenever I wake up my computer from sleep mode and I click space or the mouse to type in my...
  8. Laptop keeps waking up automatically after a few hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps waking up automatically after a few hours: After putting my laptop to sleep, it always automatically wakes up after about 4 or 6 hours. ive checked all power settings and even all wake timers in advanced settings have been fully disabled. This just started about a month ago and i havent changed any of the setting in a...
  9. Sleep: Keeps waking up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep: Keeps waking up!: Hi Folks, Since I upgraded to 10 I have had constant issues. Mainly when I put the machine to sleep it wakes itself up automatically. I have banned all deviced from allowing it to wake, removed it from any workgroups and a million other fixes I have seen online. Yet I...
  10. Loading wheel keeps showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading wheel keeps showing: For some reason, the loading wheel shows for a split second, disappears, then shows again. This repeats for as long as I have my laptop on. Nothing is actually loading and it's not really a problem but I'd like to know how to get rid of it. 15371