Windows 10: After wake - keeps loading.

Discus and support After wake - keeps loading. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey everyone, A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10. I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alexanderu, Mar 24, 2016.

1. After wake - keeps loading.

Hey everyone,
    A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10.

I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am having issues with it in particular after wake..

Let's say i leave my computer running. I leave it for about 15 min, I come back and the screen is off (hasn't gone to sleep yet).

I then move the mouse, and the screen comes back on, but it won't go back to what I was doing previously. Ie, it just comes up with that loading circle going around and around and around.

The only way I can go back is to force shut down my computer and turn it back on again. This is annoying as it causes me to lose all my work.

I realize I probably haven't described it well, so please let me know if you need me to clarify things.

Thanks

:)

alexanderu, Mar 24, 2016

2. i have a problem updating my Lumia 925

I was updating my Lumia this morning and when I wake up I notice that they keep on the loading gear screen on 0 then pass a few seconds and the phone crash, I try soft and hard reset but they keep me sending the update gear loading screen, what can I do?

MarcoVega24, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Gateway laptop

Upgraded to Windows 10 and screen keeps flashing and will not finsh loading. Also have a HP laptop that goes to sleep now and wont wake up since download

JocelynLewis1995, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

After wake - keeps loading.

1. After wake - keeps loading. - Similar Threads - wake keeps loading

2. PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU: I just upgraded my GTX 1050 Ti to a 4060 Ti and ever since I've had an issue where my pc immediately wakes itself up after I put it to sleep. Even if I put it back to sleep, it's fine fore maybe 10-30 mins before it wakes up again. It'll do this several times, so far have...
  3. Laptop keeps crashing after waking up from hibernation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps crashing after waking up from hibernation.: Hello guys. Ive been having this issue after installing a new ram stick into my system. I had 16gb single channel and I bought another one. Ever since installed the new ram in Ive been getting BSOD. I also installed an SSD in which I havent put anything besides one game. I've...
  4. Windows keep failing to load after KB5003637

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep failing to load after KB5003637: For a few months I have been having issues with loading of my Windows PC after installing updates. Every time my PC gets an update it ends up with a constant BSODs after restart. Usually it helps to go to Safe Mode and it somehow triggers to "reinstall/fix the update"....
  5. Windows keep failing to load after KB5003637

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep failing to load after KB5003637: For a few months I have been having issues with loading of my Windows PC after installing updates. Every time my PC gets an update it ends up with a constant BSODs after restart. Usually it helps to go to Safe Mode and it somehow triggers to "reinstall/fix the update"....
  6. Windows keep failing to load after KB5003637

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Keep getting BSOD after waking the laptop from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting BSOD after waking the laptop from sleep: Hi, I am having this issue where windows will wake from sleep with BSOD. I would greatly appreciate any help in analyzing the minidump and identifying what could be the issue. The minidump can be found here https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArFlxMPh2-S7hT9LAd1gK8FOkA-N?e=vE4Atr I can...
  8. PC keeps waking up.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps waking up.: For the past few days, every time I put my PC in sleep mode, it wakes up a few minutes later. Sometimes less than a minute later. I've never had this issue before. It would always stay sleep. I'm in Windows Version10.0.18363 Build 18363. 165822
  9. Pc keeps waking up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc keeps waking up: My pc keeps waking up from update orchestrator , I go into the command and enterpowercfg -waketimers the experation date just keeps moving so everynight my pc wakes up, I have to shut it down instead of putting it to sleep, This is an inconvenience, I can leave it on all...
  10. Device keeps waking up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Device keeps waking up: Hello, I'm having troubles with my computer. It always wakes up unwantedly. I used the command powercfg -lastwake and that is the result: Contagem de Histórico de Ativação - 1 Histórico de Ativação [0] Contagem da Origem de Ativação - 1 Origem de Ativação [0]...