Windows 10: After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on...

Discus and support After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Not sure what to try here. I am a person who keeps my computer up to date, and this is the second time something potentially horrible has happened with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by janevir, Dec 10, 2019.

1. janevir Win User

After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on...

Not sure what to try here. I am a person who keeps my computer up to date, and this is the second time something potentially horrible has happened with this laptop after a Windows update. The last time, I had to have my hard drive replaced and had to reinstall everything.

This time is acting a little different in that it doesn't bring me to the Repair page to make some choices...it just goes into notifying me it is "Preparing for Repair," churns for a while, and then goes to a blank gray screen.

I have tried rebooting several times and the same thing is happening.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

:)

janevir, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Spaz123 Win User

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Does anyone know how to get into safe mode on a toshiba satellite. Black/blue screen with solid cursor after creator update fail. F8 is disabled by default in windows 10, so please do not suggest anything that requires win 10 to be working.

Spaz123, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Spaz123 Win User
    How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Windows 10 does not load on startup, no Toshiba logo, just a looping black screen/blue screen with cursor. And the bios is on slow boot.

Spaz123, Dec 10, 2019
  4. After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on...

Toshiba Satellite laptop

i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse

SusanneBlevins1968, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on...

1. After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on... - Similar Threads - Build 18363 install

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  5. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  6. Toshiba Satellite Win 10 compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite Win 10 compatibility: Hello, I installed W10 Pro on an older Toshiba Satellite laptop. Everything went OK but I am having trouble connecting to my home network. When I bring the laptop close to the router it detects it and connects automatically, but when I move away to the next room, it loses...
  7. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  8. Win 10 on Toshiba Satellite inaccessible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 on Toshiba Satellite inaccessible: I ran a FixMeStick and quarantined several items, then when I restarted the computer, I got an error of press any key after inserting boot media (paraphrasing). I couldn't get into safe mode or get back to the last known good configuration. It's like the operating system...
  9. My toshiba satellite laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My toshiba satellite laptop: Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it....
  10. Cannot clean install Win 10 UEFI mode (Toshiba Satellite C75A)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot clean install Win 10 UEFI mode (Toshiba Satellite C75A): I’m trying to clean install Windows 10 in UEFI mode on a Toshiba Satellite C75A – it’s my old (4-5 yrs) laptop, want to use it as a backup as its still of a reasonable specification and performance. Originally it came with Win 8, then upgraded to 8.1 then 10, all in UEFI mode...