Windows 10: After Win 10 Pro upgrade, No Logon Screen

Discus and support After Win 10 Pro upgrade, No Logon Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro Dell OptiPlex 755 updated to latest version of Win 10 Pro and upon reboot, the logon screen only displays for a milli-second. Can't log on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WmBrown, Oct 13, 2019.

1. WmBrown Win User

After Win 10 Pro upgrade, No Logon Screen

Win 10 Pro Dell OptiPlex 755 updated to latest version of Win 10 Pro and upon reboot, the logon screen only displays for a milli-second. Can't log on at all. Help!

:)

WmBrown, Oct 13, 2019

2. WIN 10 LOGON Failure

Attempted WIN 10 upgrade to WIN7 Home Premium SP1 on 3 occasions (separate downloads), the last time with the recent WIN10 update. Downloads and installation appeared clean each time until the LOGON screen appeared. When I entered PW on LOGON screen and
    selected 'Next', the process stalled. Eventually, system automatically entered reboot sequence, with the same results. I reinstalled WIN7, confirming the PW I used for the WIN10 LOGON is correct.

Any suggestions on installation issues and remedies?

ChrisChriston, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Lock Screen to Logon Credentials not working as desired

The recent upgrade(s) of my Windows 10 Pro sees Version 1709 and OS Build 16299.19 loaded. My original settings of not seeing the lock screen picture not appearing on the logon screen has seen the lock screen picture not being displayed at all, instead it is just a plain colour. However if I allow the logon screen to appear on top of the lock screen picture, then the lock screen picture is visible. A change the picture, even to one of the defaults, it still doesn't work as desired.

Suggestions to resolve this issue welcomed.

trolleybus, Oct 13, 2019
  4. After Win 10 Pro upgrade, No Logon Screen

Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

After Win 10 Pro upgrade, No Logon Screen

1. After Win 10 Pro upgrade, No Logon Screen - Similar Threads - Pro upgrade Logon

2. upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: I have several times tried to upgrade my desktop dual boot Win XP and Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro using the downloaded ISO file, and keep my personal files and apps. It runs about 36 hours then fails. How can I make this upgrade? If not using the ISO file is there another...
  3. Bsod after upgrade to WIN 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod after upgrade to WIN 10 Pro: Hello everyone this is my first post and I hope someone can help. Okay so I purchased a win 10 pro key online because I wanted bitlocker and other things. So I upgraded from windows 10 home to pro. After that I started getting BSOD saying critical process died which I never...
  4. Win 10 Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro upgrade: I searched and there are some sites that sell new keys for less than $99. Looking for information on if any are legit. Thanks Ken 138852
  5. No Camera After Upgrading To Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Camera After Upgrading To Win 10 Pro: This is an "ever since" story. Ever since I updated to Windows 10 Pro... I have tried 3 different webcams 2 - Logitech HD Pro C920 webcams 1 - Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 and all of them either give me a black screen or my machine doesn't recognize them. So far, I've done...
  6. Win 10 not upgrading to Pro after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 not upgrading to Pro after reinstall: Hi all, I had to reinstall my OS after a hard disk crash, I re-installed by downloading again the original setup from Dell. That's all working. The problem is I had upgraded my OS from Home to Pro before the crash, but my PC has not upgraded itself to the Pro version...
  7. Upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

Upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from a Microsoft certified seller. The problem I'm having is the upgrade keeps hanging up around 80% install. I'm running an MSI motherboard MSI Z975SSLI Krait Edition (MS 7922) 64 bit Intel core i5-4690 3.5 Ghz 38 GB memory. Can...
  8. Win 10 Logon screen flashing

Win 10 Logon screen flashing: Hey, I really need some support! I am trying to fix my pc however I really cant seem to fix it. It was working great then I turned it off and moved it and tried to reboot and thats when the error started, the problem. when you have booted you reach the login screen which...
  9. Win 10 upgrade to Win 10 pro.

Win 10 upgrade to Win 10 pro.: How can i upgrade from win 10 to win 10 pro? How much will it cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/win-10-upgrade-to-win-10-pro/a9582518-7671-426f-8904-7f0da791eb6d
  10. Win 10 sometimes freezes at logon screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 sometimes freezes at logon screen: Hi, I've a problem which is driving me crazy, hope a genius out there can help me. I normally shutdown my PC over night. Sometimes but not always when I reboot the next time, Windows loads until the lock screen and then totally freezes (keyboard, mouse, network not...