Windows 10: after win 10 reset I can't use search button and all screens disappears immediately

Discus and support after win 10 reset I can't use search button and all screens disappears immediately in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have HP laptop running windows 10 home. Few days back I made a windows reset start-settings-update and security-recovery-reset this pc-keep my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SalemAl-Sabahi, Oct 11, 2020.

1. after win 10 reset I can't use search button and all screens disappears immediately

Hi

I have HP laptop running windows 10 home.

Few days back I made a windows reset start-settings-update and security-recovery-reset this pc-keep my files

after the reset is complete, when I try opening any app or any task or pressing settings for example the screen of that app or task disappears immediately.

In addition, I tried using the search button besides the windows button but I can't use since no keyboard or typing appears.

I tried restarting the computer and do the same thing explained above but I got the same result.

Can you help please ?

:)

SalemAl-Sabahi, Oct 11, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 11, 2020
  3. In Win 10 when Microsoft Solitaire Collection clicked it disappears immediately from the screen within 2 seconds

In Win 10 when Microsoft Solitaire Collection clicked it disappears immediately from the screen within 2 seconds

Manas Malla, Oct 11, 2020
  4. SoCal Win User

after win 10 reset I can't use search button and all screens disappears immediately

Win-10 Edge closes immediately after opening

My upgrade from Win-7 to Win-10 seemed to go faultlessly, everything including Edge worked correctly. After a couple of hours though, Edge no longer will open properly, The basic blue screen w/logo comes up for 5 seconds or so and immediately closes. Shortly thereafter the Start button also stopped opening, although by right-clicking I could get the basic function list so could still stumble along.
    The Start button problem was fixed by going back to my first Restore point (created by an automatic upgrade), but the Edge problem persists in spite of trying various fixes from posts dating back to the beta-test period. Obviously this is a problem that has existed from the early beta issues ... and it ain't fixed yet!! Any suggestions appreciated, because I note that Win-10 depends heavily on Web access via Edge.

SoCal, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

after win 10 reset I can't use search button and all screens disappears immediately

1. after win 10 reset I can't use search button and all screens disappears immediately - Similar Threads - reset can't search

2. Using search in Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using search in Win 10: Search on task bar only allows a couple of typed letters and then closes, other search boxes in different programs do not allow me to type in anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-search-in-win-10/ed270751-6815-4c31-b48d-ddbb53ba48ac
  3. Using search in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using search in Win 10: Search on task bar only allows a couple of typed letters and then closes, other search boxes in different programs do not allow me to type in anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-search-in-win-10/ed270751-6815-4c31-b48d-ddbb53ba48ac
  4. Using search in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Search Bar window disappears after a few miliseconds Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Bar window disappears after a few miliseconds Win 10: Whenever I try to search something using the search bar, usually it's supposed to open a thing. But now, after a few miliseconds, it disappears. How do I fix this?...
  6. Search Bar window disappears after a few miliseconds Win 10

in Cortana
    Search Bar window disappears after a few miliseconds Win 10: Whenever I try to search something using the search bar, usually it's supposed to open a thing. But now, after a few miliseconds, it disappears. How do I fix this?...
  7. Search Bar window disappears after a few miliseconds Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. i can't search immediately on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't search immediately on start menu: Hi, in past , when I opened start menu ,I could search among its apps by typing keys on the keyboard. but now , I lost this good ability, and i can't search immediately on start menu , how I can retrieve back this start menu's feature ?...
  9. Search, win button not working

in Cortana
    Search, win button not working: Win btn ,search bar, show hidden icon btn why not working and someother also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-win-button-not-working/de7006a1-fdab-4447-8020-75b029997dfe"
  10. Mobile Hotspot button suddenly disappeared after Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot button suddenly disappeared after Reset: I bought my Notebook and unboxed it on the 4th of September, 2018. I have been using it after 5 days, the start up button developed some issues, I couldn't connect to unknonw wifi network so Microsoft agent whom I gave a remote access to my laptop but couldn't fix the issue...