Windows 10: After Win 10 Update goes to Bluescreen frequently

Discus and support After Win 10 Update goes to Bluescreen frequently in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Win 10 Update approximately 1 1/2 weeks ago, going to bluescreen multiple times a day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OldITGrl, Sep 14, 2019.

1. OldITGrl Win User

After Win 10 Update goes to Bluescreen frequently

After Win 10 Update approximately 1 1/2 weeks ago, going to bluescreen multiple times a day.

:)

OldITGrl, Sep 14, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Sep 14, 2019
  3. mehdipk Win User
    how disable frequent list in win 10 ?

how disable frequent list in win 10 ?

mehdipk, Sep 14, 2019
  4. After Win 10 Update goes to Bluescreen frequently

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

After Win 10 Update goes to Bluescreen frequently

1. After Win 10 Update goes to Bluescreen frequently - Similar Threads - Update goes Bluescreen

2. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  3. Computer bluescreens frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer bluescreens frequently: I keep on getting BSOD's with the following errors: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I've tried troubleshooting the RAM modules with the built-in memory diagnostic tool, as I am unable to use mem-test I have no USB available, and it showed up as...
  4. Win 10 Bluescreen

Win 10 Bluescreen: Guys, I have a built PC for WFH fun with AMD Ryzen 5 2400G Radeon 16G RAM sitting on ASRock B450M Pro4 with a clean Win 10 installed on Kingston SSD 240G. Had this working fine for over a year but around July something started to keep crashing windows with all sorts of...
  5. Bluescreen after Win Update

Bluescreen after Win Update: Hello, This is what has happened: I have a PC that originally was Win 7 but was upgraded to Win 10. Yesterday, Win Update ran on my PC but I had forgotten I had very little space left on my C: disk if that has anything to do with it The result: Bluescreen. I found the...
  6. Frequent bluescreen after latest win update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent bluescreen after latest win update: Tried uninstalling the update but still getting the bluescreen relatively frequently. Tried taking a look at the dump files, but can't seem to find the proper software/tool to read them. Here are the dump files from the last week or so. If anyone is able to open them, and...
  7. Frequent Bluescreens

Frequent Bluescreens: So my computer has been blue-screening kind of frequently (always different error codes, and at random times). The problem is, I can't tell if it's an issue with the motherboard (hardware) or Windows itself (software). I know it's not the hard drive because I bought a new...
  8. Bluescreen message after frequent crashes

Bluescreen message after frequent crashes: After using Windows 10 since it appeared, without too much trouble, it started crashing in various ways. Last night I left it with no "active" programs running. When I tried to start my mail program (Mozilla Thunderbird, but that has not been involved in previous crashes),...
  9. Frequent bluescreen

Frequent bluescreen: My laptop is experiencing frequent bluescreen for about a month, and it has several stop_code, like critical_process_died, kmode_exception_not_handled and other errors. And it can't collect error info, it always at 0 percent So i had to force shut down every time. Here is my...
  10. CPU goes up to 100% after updating to Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU goes up to 100% after updating to Win 10: Hi guys, Would appreciate any help at all. Thank you very much. After updating to Win 10 recently, I realized that I was lagging everytime I run some games. Even exiting them, it would still continue to mess up my CPU with heavy usage. With 16GB of ram this shouldn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen frequently after the windows updation