Windows 10: After Win 10 upgrade no eternet connection

Discus and support After Win 10 upgrade no eternet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After upgrading my Inspiron 1545 from 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro, I do have a wirless connection, but no ethernet connection.....I have followed all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jim624, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Jim624 Win User

After Win 10 upgrade no eternet connection

After upgrading my Inspiron 1545 from 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro, I do have a wirless connection, but no ethernet connection.....I have followed all the trouble shooting that Windows suggests but still no ethernet connection. It says No IpV4 or IPV6 connection. The drivers for the network card say it is operating , and drivers are up to date. I have 11 computers and decided to try 10 on my old Inspiron. Anybody have any suggestions ???

:)

Jim624, Jul 29, 2015

2. Network problem

I have a 2 computer network under latest version of Win 10.

My laptop is connected by wifi, my desktop is connected by Eternet cable. Both access my network (EAGLE) without problem.

Have always been able to connect between the two and run "Goodsync" software to keep my files in sync. In the last month or so I have not been able to connect between the two computers. I have tried everything including another router all without success.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Bob Hewson, Jul 29, 2015
  3. trailseek Win User
    WIN 10 Buffering problems on Internet Streaming

AT&T claims each and every CABLE used = ETERNET CONNECTION has the bandwidth to carry multiple on its BOX.

FACTS R that is a false Claim by AT & T.

CABLE like TURNER/COMCAST is NOT an OPTION.

This LAPTOP and 3 other items XBOXONE, DESKTOPS previous to last WIN 10 UPDATE and former AT & T Modem didn't HAVE this restriction that only ONE component could stream simutaniously.

Thanks for U R Reply.

trailseek, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

After Win 10 upgrade no eternet connection

1. After Win 10 upgrade no eternet connection - Similar Threads - upgrade eternet connection

2. Audio After Win 10 Upgrade.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio After Win 10 Upgrade.: I recently upgraded from 8.1 and since i have, my pc will detect headphones are plugged in but no audio comes out. Ive used several pairs, Redoing drivers, Switching from realtek to high def, resetting, windows update. Nothing has worked. Any help? submitted by...
  3. wifi connection lost after upgrading to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi connection lost after upgrading to win 10: Upgraded finally from win 7 to the free version of win 10 home. Went smoothly, but now my wifi connection is lost and windows troubleshooter fixes it by " reset the wireless network connection adapter" . That give me my wifi for maybe 45 sec, then the connection is lost and...
  4. Win 10 activation after an Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 activation after an Upgrade: Hi, I upgraded to WIn 10 from my Win 7 Pro 64 All went great and I have used it for a while, then found I needed more power than my old Q6600 Quad Core. I upgraded to an i7 9700 on a Gigabyte 390 Aorus Pro board . I have previously linked my Win 10 installation to my...
  5. BSOD after upgrade from win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after upgrade from win 7 to win 10: I have a pc I built myself that's been running on windows 7 without any issues whatsoever. I've left this pc on for a week at a time without a bluescreen or even shutdowns. Ever since I've upgraded to windows 10, I've been getting store exception errors every day or two....
  6. printer hanging after win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer hanging after win 10 upgrade: Just upgraded to windows 10. When I print to a laser printer in an application, the printer prints fine but afterwards, the circle of death remains and my screen is hung it doesnt return control to user. I have to close/restart my app. The app worked perfectly before Win 10....
  7. No internet after upgrading to Win 10

No internet after upgrading to Win 10: Hi, I need help to set up my internet on my new windows 10. I was using win 8, now upgraded to 10. I use cable internet. When I connect the modem to my laptop, it identifies the network but doesn't show internet access. I don't know whether it is the fault of the modem or...
  8. No network connectivity after upgrade to win 10 from win 7

No network connectivity after upgrade to win 10 from win 7: I just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 now the machine refuses to show the network adapters! Both adapters show in the device manager as running OK. I have tried to reinstall the drivers - win 10 says the latest driver is installed. I tried removing the adapters by...
  9. Can't connect to a certain secured wifi after upgrading to Win 10

Can't connect to a certain secured wifi after upgrading to Win 10: Hey there, I need a laptop for my studies - that's why I looked for my HP 650 Laptop I used three years ago. First thing I did was upgrading to Windows 10. I didn't have any problems doing that at home connected to my home wifi. When I'm at school there are two wifi...
  10. Programs issues after upgrading win 8 to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs issues after upgrading win 8 to win 10: I have had this Asus laptop for over a year (i3 4gb ram intel hd 4000 video card). With windows 8 64bit, I was able to run minecraft filling 1/2 the screen and firefox filling the other half with no issues. I would generally stream hulu or youtube while playing minecraft....