Windows 10: After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence...

Discus and support After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Helm Rider, Jan 17, 2019.

1. After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence...

After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows. I noticed this update wiped out my pin/start menus. I cannot find the problem to resolve it. Annoyed I started again, but when I restarted the machine, it was back to the origin set by MS. No sign of my efforts at all. Very annoying but I have to resolve it. The problem only came to light that explorer was missing when I searched for an answer to the problem. I followed a sequence by this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY09vE9DFGQ and when he showed the explorer file in reg systems I would be 99% sure this was the problem. Looking forward to hopefully resolving this soon. Thanks

After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence... 5a1e5c9c-6b74-4279-b144-236c4d5250fc?upload=true.jpg

:)

Helm Rider, Jan 17, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jan 17, 2019
  4. After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence...

win10 32bit to 64bit

I had installed and activated win10 32bit and I lost my PRODUCT KEY later. :(

Now I wanted to newly install with win10 64 bit. My question is how to activate win10 64bit because I forget my PRODUCT KEY.

dengkehuang, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence...

1. After Win10 (64bit) update in the last few days lost explorer in this regedit sequence... - Similar Threads - Win10 64bit update

2. Mutliple BSOD over the last few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutliple BSOD over the last few days: After checking the event viewer after a BSOD I see this error that I posted below not sure what it means exactly can anyone help? Using Windows 10 The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 (0x0000000000000083, 0x0000000018118000,...
  3. Been crashing for the last few days

Been crashing for the last few days: Hi there, I've been crashing a bunch for the last few days, starting on the 13th. I believe it started with an update I did right before I updated to the feature update version 2004, or maybe with the update to 2004 itself. I actually crashed 4 times in one day, then 2 the...
  4. Auto sleep not working in last few days

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto sleep not working in last few days: There is something stopping Windows auto-sleeping for me in the last few days. The screen goes blank, but then something brings it back to life before my PC sleeps. I've looked at powercfg -requests - lastwake etc. but can't see anything. It's not USB controllers either...
  5. Slow Copy/Cut last few days

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow Copy/Cut last few days: Copy/Cut/Paste has become very slow past few days 523 mb taking over an hour,currently stuck at 25% for past 30 mins. Small files get to 90% after quite a while,then sticks indefinaatejy, Urgent hep needed please Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1903, 18362.1016) 163642
  6. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  7. BSOD over the last few days

BSOD over the last few days: I've noticed that over the last few days my machine has been crashing randomly. This machine is fairly static, software is very rarely added. It's mainly just Windows Updates. Any idea where to start?...
  8. data lost after win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    data lost after win10 update: Hello. I have just recognised that lots ot my folders and files disappeared documents, pictures, ect about 2-3 Gb after a windows 10 update. I tried everything what the communities adviced, hidden files, phantom user, restart indexing, ect., but only a few broken doc and...
  9. LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE: I have a Broadcom wifi that no longer works and have been unable to reset even after a reinstall HELP. There is only a usb and no ethernet as is a LINX 12/64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-last-update/8dce5a7c-c9ef-4075-b43c-3f6d091ea10e
  10. Multiple BSOD over the last few days possibly after an update

Multiple BSOD over the last few days possibly after an update: Hi All, Having a bit of a mare with my laptop over the last few days. I have updated my drivers etc and took a look at the debugging files but over my head as I haven't needed to do it before. Anyone got any ideas it has BSOD around 10 times. I have attached the dump...