Windows 10: After win10 update, cant login again?

Discus and support After win10 update, cant login again? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an update my laptop stop working.i tried all option on window repair, no solution. I try to reinstall windows, didn't work. I spent 3 hrs on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChimaIheanyi, Aug 19, 2019.

1. After win10 update, cant login again?

After an update my laptop stop working.i tried all option on window repair, no solution. I try to reinstall windows, didn't work.

I spent 3 hrs on system restore, it only stop at 1% and nothing happened. Anybody with solution? Help please! After win10 update, cant login again? 11f99254-d713-4991-b4bd-b4ad193544a8?upload=true.jpg

:)

ChimaIheanyi, Aug 19, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Ikaruga Win User

After win10 update, cant login again?

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

After win10 update, cant login again?

1. After win10 update, cant login again? - Similar Threads - win10 update cant

2. Cant login after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login after update: Tried logging in after windows update. I did not set up a Pin for my device. Tried Sign in options to login using password. Prompt says password incorrect. tried resetting the password on microsoft.com . Tried logging in still says incorrect password. Tried restarting to boot...
  3. Cant login after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login after update: Tried logging in after windows update. I did not set up a Pin for my device. Tried Sign in options to login using password. Prompt says password incorrect. tried resetting the password on microsoft.com . Tried logging in still says incorrect password. Tried restarting to boot...
  4. Internet not working after an update +cant login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working after an update +cant login: Windows 10 did an update, now I can't login to my account. I was told that this is networking issue. My internet works fine on all devices, except the one. When I'm in login screen I see the cable-internet icon with red cross, when I click it there is an airplane mode...
  5. Cant login after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant login after update: Hi, I did Windows update, now cant login. It will always say the password is incorrect despite being correct. Restart doesnt work. Resetting Microsoft password will not work because for some reason Windows 10 wont accept internet despite cable connection. Shift +...
  6. After locking Win10, can't login again without restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After locking Win10, can't login again without restart: Hi, I normally lock my computer and login in back, it's been like that for years. But in the past few days, after locking the computer, the login screen says "Please enter your signin information..." and there is a button that seems to hide the password field. Also the...
  7. Win10 login broken again? !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 login broken again? !!!: Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure. Every now and then attempting a login fails due...
  8. OOBE after login (again)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE after login (again): I‘ve posted this before but, this is kinda annoying, watching OOBE the most unwanted screen you want with „important“ setups, appearing in my face after logging into my user. And it happened multiple times. Even on Windows 10 1909, and still not fixed after the newest...
  9. After win10 update, cant login again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After win10 update, cant login again?: I have tried all options on window repair but to no avail. I cannot revert to previous window, i cant even reinstall window? Anybody with any solution?[ATTACH]...
  10. Win10 cant login / Safe boot unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 cant login / Safe boot unavailable: Hi, I’ve had plenty of experience with weird Windows problems and I am usually able to solve them by myself. This however is beyond my understanding and I could really use some help trying to figure this one out. Win 10 Pro x64 1. My computer ran out of HDD space...