Windows 10: After Win10 Update PC doesn't boot anymore

Discus and support After Win10 Update PC doesn't boot anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried resetting throught that first blue screen but as soon as I click it the button stays pressed dmfor hours and doesnt reset, I tried rolling back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by calnesouza, Oct 3, 2018.

1. After Win10 Update PC doesn't boot anymore

I tried resetting throught that first blue screen but as soon as I click it the button stays pressed dmfor hours and doesnt reset, I tried rolling back to old version and all the options in the screen, if I try to open the CMD (on the same screen) it ask for password and I have the internet cable rj45 connected, it says password wrong if I just click the first option to continue in recovery mode it asks for my outlook password but it doesnt show internet connection, well I click on the square thing on the bottom right(internet connection) it only shows the option to turn on the plane mode, what do i do I wanna stomp it microsoft has always **** us up

:)

calnesouza, Oct 3, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 5, 2018
  3. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Gah_cec Win User

After Win10 Update PC doesn't boot anymore

The tiles doesn`t work Win10

• Yes, since I changed to win10 I've been installing all updates.
    • No, one day I just clicked on start menu and the tiles wasn't working. I don't know if it is relevant but it started after I uninstalled a program (Video editor master).
    I just tried a clean boot and it didn't work. Nothing changed.

This is my only issue in the Win10 now, I was hoping with the anniversary update this problem was solved but I didn't.

Gah_cec, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

After Win10 Update PC doesn't boot anymore

1. After Win10 Update PC doesn't boot anymore - Similar Threads - Win10 Update doesn't

2. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  3. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  4. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.: After restarting to complete an update, which also changed all my wallpapers, and uninstalled ultrauxthemepatcher... Thanks a lot >:.... Now my neat little script doesn't work anymore.I get this error when trying to run it :It used to work perfectly fine......
  6. After recent Win10 updates, lots not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After recent Win10 updates, lots not working anymore.: I had to reinstall MS Office; none of the my apps in StartMenu - regardless of which ones - will open when I click on them. I Pin apps to Taskbar and when I click on the icon in TaskBar, they disappear: Mail, Calendar, Calculator, Outlook, OneNote, StickyNotes, to name a few....
  7. PC doesn't boot or post anymore after an empty green screen

PC doesn't boot or post anymore after an empty green screen: Just like the title says, my pc just went to a complete green screen while I was playing days gone which I just finished downloading a few hours before. As soon as I got into the game menu, the pc froze to a green screen. No sounds, nothing....
  8. PC doesn't boot anymore after a empty green screen

PC doesn't boot anymore after a empty green screen: Just like the topic, my pc doesnt boot after a empty green screen. I was playing apex and using the DroidCam application, And suddenly, my monitor ruturns a empty green screen to me and so I decided to shut down my pc and try to restart it agian. Right now, i can turn on...
  9. calculator doesn't work anymore after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calculator doesn't work anymore after last update: after the last update i can't open the calculator, for someone who uses it often this is very annoying. edit: version 2004 - kb4586781 was the last update i mentioned submitted by /u/mjklsimpson [link] [comments]...
  10. After a Cumulative update, my PC just won't boot anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After a Cumulative update, my PC just won't boot anymore: I update, it restarts, IT BSOD! Then restart, waiting for it too boot, Updates have been applied, IT BSOD AGAIN! with the mysterious stop codeDRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS After 1 more restart, It's fine- NO IT'S NOT! While playing Growtopia,...