Windows 10: After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

Discus and support After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Win10 update my keyboard keys not working - key "H" ; "G"; key " ; key \ and key \ ,also from num lock key "4" - can you provide solution on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StoyanDoychev, Jan 16, 2022.

1. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

After Win10 update my keyboard keys not working - key "H" ; "G"; key " ; key \ and key \ ,also from num lock key "4" - can you provide solution on that.Txs in advance!

:)

StoyanDoychev, Jan 16, 2022

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 16, 2022
  4. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

Keyboard volume keys not working properly after upgrade to Win10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard driver from manufacturer’s website.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Keyboard driver.

• Press Windows key + X to select Device Manager.

• Search for Keyboard driver and expand it.

• Right click on the Keyboard driver and select Uninstall.

• Follow the onscreen directions to complete the process and restart the computer.

Further, I suggest you to download the latest keyboard drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

1. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working - Similar Threads - Win10 Update several

2. Some keyboard keys not working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keyboard keys not working after update: Ok so I have an oldschool mechanical, wired keyboard that I've been using for years Saitek Eclipse 2. It was working fine and then recently a few of the keys just stopped working. Specifically the space bar and "B" and "N" keys amongst others this is important.I thought "oh...
  3. Some keyboard keys not working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keyboard keys not working after update: Ok so I have an oldschool mechanical, wired keyboard that I've been using for years Saitek Eclipse 2. It was working fine and then recently a few of the keys just stopped working. Specifically the space bar and "B" and "N" keys amongst others this is important.I thought "oh...
  4. Some keyboard keys not working after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working: After Win10 update my keyboard keys not working - key "H" ; "G"; key " ; key \ and key \ ,also from num lock key "4" - can you provide solution on that.Txs in advance!...
  6. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working: After Win10 update my keyboard keys not working - key "H" ; "G"; key " ; key \ and key \ ,also from num lock key "4" - can you provide solution on that.Txs in advance!...
  7. Keyboard keys not working after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard keys not working after update: After the latest windows update my keyboard has started acting up. Some keys aren’t working at all now, such as b, ctrl, h, n, 0 etc. I am typing this with the on screen accessibility keyboard. I have done everything I have been advised to through googling, updating drivers,...
  8. Keyboard not working after win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard not working after win10 update: Please Help Me After I did the update, my keyboard died. I try to install an external can not, the keyboard on the screen does not work, and appears error osk.exe. I can't do anything, because I have to enter a password to enter the homescreen, but the keyboard doesn't...
  9. Keyboard keys are not working after Windows Update

Keyboard keys are not working after Windows Update: Hello Everyone, My laptop model number is Lenovo E41-15 The inbuilt keyboard of this laptop is standatd PS/2 Keyboard When I brought my laptop it came with Windows 10, Everything was working Fine. After two months I updated my windows 10, as soon as i updated to windows...
  10. Keyboard not working after Win10 FU1903

Keyboard not working after Win10 FU1903: Hallo there, I have installed the FU1903 on my HP Z600 WS offered by MS and since then ~ 2.5 month ago I'm not able to log in into the system, since the Keyboard is not working at the moment I need to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to get into the Login-Screen. I'm also not able to open...