Windows 10: after win10 update to 10.0.19042 cannot activate windows

Discus and support after win10 update to 10.0.19042 cannot activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi Experts, since i have upgraded my windows to latest i started to get activate windows messages on my device. i thought the license had expired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by baselanfouqa, Dec 15, 2020.

1. after win10 update to 10.0.19042 cannot activate windows

hi Experts,

since i have upgraded my windows to latest i started to get activate windows messages on my device. i thought the license had expired and i had to buy a new one that am now not able to activate it for some how and stuck in this loop.

every time i try to activate windows i run into the same error messages :

• 0x8007232B
    • 0xc004f050

tried to check online, but am stuck in a loop that i cannot break out. i have seen more than a solution and it never worked for me or its an old thread !! the only possible solution is to reformat the PC and i dont want to do this ...

any thoughts ?

:)

baselanfouqa, Dec 15, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Dec 15, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

after win10 update to 10.0.19042 cannot activate windows

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

after win10 update to 10.0.19042 cannot activate windows

1. after win10 update to 10.0.19042 cannot activate windows - Similar Threads - win10 update 19042

2. 19042 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    19042 BSOD: При открытии эмулятора Android Nox, LDPlayer вылетает синий экран смерти. Ошибка на сборке 19042, видел такой же иностранный форум. Решения проблемы как я понимаю нет? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/19042-bsod/e089f95e-e793-4e01-b102-3c3200e4a750
  3. Cannot active Windows after an update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot active Windows after an update.: Last week, I did a Windows Update on Wins 10 Pro and then I got Active Windows error message no valid digital license or product key. It blocks me to open Office 2019. I have used it for 3 years, re-installed Wins 2 times, changed HDD to SSD ... without error.I opened support...
  4. Cannot active Windows after an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot active Windows after an update.: Last week, I did a Windows Update on Wins 10 Pro and then I got Active Windows error message no valid digital license or product key. It blocks me to open Office 2019. I have used it for 3 years, re-installed Wins 2 times, changed HDD to SSD ... without error.I opened support...
  5. Cannot active Windows after an update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Window on update 0% with cannot startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window on update 0% with cannot startup: Hi Sir, I put my laptop in sleep mode and go for dinner. After 3 hrs when I come back and on the laptop, it keep restarting but never startup. Before that I was doing study, read PDF file, google for learning material and use google translate, never download any software...
  7. Asus Fingerprint Problem after updating windows 10 Build 19042

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Fingerprint Problem after updating windows 10 Build 19042: After updating Windows 10 on Asus UX331UN fingerprint doesn't work anymore in device manger don't show any problem but when i trying to add a fingerprint or using them to unlock labtop it don't do anything the solutions i try: -Install last version of driver 1...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 update will be based on Build 19042

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H2 update will be based on Build 19042: Microsoft’s typical update release calendar includes two major updates every year, one in the spring and another one in the fall. Multiple manifest files and Registry entries within Windows 10 May 2020 Update suggests Microsoft is working on another minor incremental update,...
  9. Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update

Cannot Activate Windows 10 after motherboard update: I've just installed a new motherboard and cannot activate windows 10 via the trouble shooter or any of the other methods I've read. I purchased windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10 when that offer was available....
  10. Updated to Win10: Now Windows Update stuck at 0%

Updated to Win10: Now Windows Update stuck at 0%: I updated to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool (directly, not with USB or Disk). Everything appears to be fine except Windows Update now does not appear to work. It is stuck on 0%. [img] Not sure why, not sure how to resolve the issue. 12560