Windows 10: After win10 update unable to connect to internet.

Discus and support After win10 update unable to connect to internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I updated my laptop last night and since then I cant connect to the internet. I've tried flushing the DNA server and looked into rolling back the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vlazonica, Oct 9, 2019.

1. vlazonica Win User

After win10 update unable to connect to internet.

I updated my laptop last night and since then I cant connect to the internet. I've tried flushing the DNA server and looked into rolling back the driver update but as there is no net connection I cant get the laptop to search for a driver. I resent the fact that as this is an issue caused by the microsoft windows update I'm now having to jump through all these hoops (unless I pay) to get any help with this. Meanwhile I've got a very expensive but very useless laptop with no connectivity through no fault of my own. Can you help please???

:)

vlazonica, Oct 9, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Unable to connect to the internet on Windows 10

Hi Naresh,

I realize that you are unable to connect to Internet. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Do you have a wired net connection or a WiFi net connection?

You can plug in the Ethernet cable directly to the computer and check if you are able to connect to Internet. There might be situations that you might have to install the pending updates and also to update the network driver.

You may try these steps and check the status:

• Run the Network Troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

• You may try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.

• Further you may also check for Windows Updates with a wired net connection and check for updated drivers for the network adapter.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 9, 2019
  4. After win10 update unable to connect to internet.

No Internet Connectivity after Windows 10 update

Hi,

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the exact model of the laptop?
    • Which update caused this issue? Share the KB number.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Have you installed any third party security software?
    I would like to suggest try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Connect your PC directly to the Ethernet cable and check if you are able to receive Internet connectivity. If you are still unable to connect to the internet proceed to the next step.

Method 2: Refer to the article Fix network connection issues provided in the link below for more troubleshooting steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

After win10 update unable to connect to internet.

1. After win10 update unable to connect to internet. - Similar Threads - win10 update unable

2. Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed: Hi everyone, I got a wifi problem and really cannot fix it. It will be great if anyone can help who met similar problem before. The Wifi icon on a Windows10 laptop shows "cannot connect to the Internet" the small earth icon at the right of status bar when the wifi is...
  3. Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed: Hi everyone, I got a wifi problem and really cannot fix it. It will be great if anyone can help who met similar problem before. The Wifi icon on a Windows10 laptop shows "cannot connect to the Internet" the small earth icon at the right of status bar when the wifi is...
  4. Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet Connection after Win10 upgrade

Internet Connection after Win10 upgrade: I upgraded a Dell Latitude E6530 to Win10 from Win7. Everything works great except connecting to internet. Can connect to router with ethernet, laptop wireless card and tp-link wireless dongle, but not to internet. Same result trying to connect to phone hotspot. All...
  6. After update browser is unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update browser is unable to connect to internet: Hi, my Dell laptop asked on Thursday for update. Since finish of update any browser (IE, Firefox etc.) is giving me response that it is unable to connect to internet. Strange thing is that when I run cmd - I can get ping response from any server which I want....
  7. Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809

Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809: I have a win 10 desktop was upgraded from Win 7, and working pretty good with ethernet connection before my V1803 updated in October 2017. After that updated, I can't connect to internet after reboot every time. I gave up trying for 1803, and upgraded to latest version of...
  8. No internet connection following win10 update

No internet connection following win10 update: A few days ago I lost my desktop wired internet connection, changing all the cables and troubleshooting got me nowhere but going back to a restore point solved the problem. I had to do this 2 consecutive days, but when the same thing happened on the 3rd day the restore point...
  9. Unable to connect to the internet after automatic online update by Mic

Unable to connect to the internet after automatic online update by Mic: After automatic online updates by MS the system was automatically set offline by MS! Notes: a) hardware is ok - verified by other OS b) network connections were ok during automatic update and are still ok verified by other OS systems c) the automatic update is the only...
  10. Laptop unable to connect to Internet after Windows update

Laptop unable to connect to Internet after Windows update: Hi, I am using an Asus u46-sv since 2011/12. It came with win 7 pro. Got the free win X upgrade and it is now on win X pro. After the latest updates the laptop refuses to connect to the internet. It does detect the WiFi or wired line and says the laptop is connected....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to ethernet after Windows updates