Windows 10: after window update display disstorted and blurry try some recommd

Discus and support after window update display disstorted and blurry try some recommd in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just had a window update now display is distorted and blurry, tried some recommed action nothin helped so far. Need direction . pse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EsaSabase, Mar 12, 2019.

1. EsaSabase Win User

after window update display disstorted and blurry try some recommd

Just had a window update now display is distorted and blurry, tried some recommed action nothin helped so far. Need direction . pse

:)

EsaSabase, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows Explorer Is Blurry Windows 10

Hi,

Having blurry fonts may possibility due to a conflict with display settings or incompatible driver. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and check this
    article
    for more information on the new feature of customizing the display settings.

Feel free to post back if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 12, 2019
  3. External monitor is blurry

Hi,

The blurry display when using an external display may indicate a scaling issue. If the display of the internal monitor is not compatible with the external monitor, it may render a poor or fuzzy display. As an initial step, we suggest that you try the methods
    under the Workaround section provided on this
    support article

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Resolution Doesn't Fit Screen After Update

Hello,

You might be experiencing this issue because the current display driver on your computer is not compatible with the new update. To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you rollback the display driver. For steps on how to rollback, kindly refer to the
    steps provided by Andre Da Costa in the following thread: My display is blurry.

If the rollback button is grayed out, try
    uninstalling the display driver
    . After restarting your PC, Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of your display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. after window update display disstorted and blurry try some recommd - Similar Threads - window update display

2. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  3. Display Gets Blurry Lines After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Gets Blurry Lines After Windows 10 Update: After I updated my Dell Inspiron 3521 2013 purchased to Windows 10 this problem arose. As soon as I use the trackpad the screen gets blurry lines and as soon as I stop using the trackpad, the screen gets normal. I have all my drivers updated and also my BIOS is updated as...
  4. Display Gets Blurry Lines After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Gets Blurry Lines After Windows 10 Update: After I updated my Dell Inspiron 3521 2013 purchased to Windows 10 this problem arose. As soon as I use the trackpad the screen gets blurry lines and as soon as I stop using the trackpad, the screen gets normal. I have all my drivers updated and also my BIOS is updated as...
  5. Display Gets Blurry Lines After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too. I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was...
  7. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  8. Blurry Extended Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry Extended Display: Hi, Currently I'm using an MSI GL62 6QD laptop with a resolution of 1920x1080. I have an external monitor I have just connected today (Dell 2407WFP-HC) at a resolution of 1920x1200, I am using it as an extended display. Now the problem is that when this monitor is...
  9. Blurry text on some windows and programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blurry text on some windows and programs: I recently acquired an MSI GX60 laptop which I installed Windows 10 onto, after it installed all its drivers and software automatically (something I particularly love about Windows 10 as opposed to Windows 7 & 8) it took me a while to notice that some programs would show a...
  10. Some applications look blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Some applications look blurry: how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752