Windows 10: After window update, PC has no network Both ethernet and WiFi are disabled, PC login PIN...

Discus and support After window update, PC has no network Both ethernet and WiFi are disabled, PC login PIN... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to reset network without ADMIN password? After window update, the PIN I used to log in to my PC become unavailable . It says something went wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YumingHuang1, Aug 1, 2021.

1. After window update, PC has no network Both ethernet and WiFi are disabled, PC login PIN...

How to reset network without ADMIN password? After window update, the PIN I used to log in to my PC become unavailable . It says something went wrong with error 0x8007139f. I forgot the pw that I didn't use for long. The reset password feature doesn't work, because network is not available. Both ethernet adapter and WiFi adapter were disabled by the window update. I don't want to lose my data on pc disk. I tried to re-establish network connection so that reset password feature could work. I failed. For example, reinstall windows 10 and keep user data, doesn't go through withou

:)

YumingHuang1, Aug 1, 2021

2. Unable to login to the PC after updating to Windows 10 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while logging in to the PC after installing the latest Windows update. I appreciate your time and effort in trying to resolve the issue by performing certain steps to login.

To understand the issue better, please respond to the questions below:

1. Is the PC connected to university network/domain network?
    2. Is the computer connected to the internet while you are trying to login to your computer?

If you are not connected to internet, please connect an Ethernet cable to the PC and then try logging.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try booting the PC in to safe mode and check if you are able to login. Refer the article

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue persists, please try the next method.

Method 2:

Since you are unable to login, I would suggest you to try rolling back the update and check. Refer the section
    Go back to your previous version of Windows in the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10

In addition, you can also try resetting the password for the university account and check if you are able to login. In order to reset the password please get in touch with the university.

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the result of troubleshooting steps to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 1, 2021
  3. rez001 Win User
    IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

After window update,  PC has no network  Both ethernet and WiFi are disabled,  PC login PIN... [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

After window update,  PC has no network  Both ethernet and WiFi are disabled,  PC login PIN... [​IMG]

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Aug 1, 2021
  4. jagi4 Win User

After window update, PC has no network Both ethernet and WiFi are disabled, PC login PIN...

Is there shortcuts that can be pinned to the home-screen for disabling mobile-network, WiFi and GPS to save battery?

Is there shortcuts that can be pinned to the home-screen for disabling mobile-network, WiFi and GPS to save battery?

jagi4, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

After window update, PC has no network Both ethernet and WiFi are disabled, PC login PIN...

1. After window update, PC has no network Both ethernet and WiFi are disabled, PC login PIN... - Similar Threads - window update has

2. Wifi adapter missing and PC has no Ethernet port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter missing and PC has no Ethernet port: So occasionally my laptop HP something...2023 model will randomly disconnect from the Internet and says no network available. This time, it disconnected and I disabled my wifi adapter to re enable it. The adapter disappeared, now I can't connect to any network, and I just...
  3. Wifi adapter missing and PC has no Ethernet port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter missing and PC has no Ethernet port: So occasionally my laptop HP something...2023 model will randomly disconnect from the Internet and says no network available. This time, it disconnected and I disabled my wifi adapter to re enable it. The adapter disappeared, now I can't connect to any network, and I just...
  4. My PC only has ethernet and no wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC only has ethernet and no wifi: hello, I’ve checked a bunch of different videos, websites, and other similar questions but none seem to help me out, so I’ve decided to ask this myself instead.Recently, I got a Windows 10 Pro and I wanted to compare mine a bit to my cousin’s computer also a Windows 10 Pro to...
  5. My PC only has ethernet and no wifi

My PC only has ethernet and no wifi: hello, I’ve checked a bunch of different videos, websites, and other similar questions but none seem to help me out, so I’ve decided to ask this myself instead.Recently, I got a Windows 10 Pro and I wanted to compare mine a bit to my cousin’s computer also a Windows 10 Pro to...
  6. My PC only has ethernet and no wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WIFI Network interrmittenly drops Ethernet Connected PC from the WIFI Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI Network interrmittenly drops Ethernet Connected PC from the WIFI Network: 4 PC's are connected to my Wifi network2 PC's are laptop and 2 are desktop which are ethernet connected1 specific intermittently fails to appear on the Network menu's on the laptopA printer is connected via USB to the Desktop is not available for printing while when the...
  8. WIFI Network interrmittenly drops Ethernet Connected PC from the WIFI Network

WIFI Network interrmittenly drops Ethernet Connected PC from the WIFI Network: 4 PC's are connected to my Wifi network2 PC's are laptop and 2 are desktop which are ethernet connected1 specific intermittently fails to appear on the Network menu's on the laptopA printer is connected via USB to the Desktop is not available for printing while when the...
  9. WIFI Network interrmittenly drops Ethernet Connected PC from the WIFI Network

10. both Ethernet + Wifi Not working

both Ethernet + Wifi Not working: After a network reset what stuff should i do to get my internet connection back? because after i reset the network nothing seems to work, no wifi no ethernet, adapters in device managers seem to have a problem yellow triangle when i open them i get code 56 , try to update...