Windows 10: After Windows 10 1903 installed I get Windows errors with event-name "BEX"

Discus and support After Windows 10 1903 installed I get Windows errors with event-name "BEX" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been running since a year, a program with no problem, but after installing Windows 10 1903, the program can not start any longer and gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DouglasJB, Aug 4, 2019.

1. DouglasJB Win User

After Windows 10 1903 installed I get Windows errors with event-name "BEX"

I have been running since a year, a program with no problem, but after installing Windows 10 1903, the program can not start any longer and gives anApplication error event-ID1000 followed by a Windows error event-ID1001.

Windows:

Error-bucket 1712821432180016004, type 5

Eventname: BEX

Not available

-<EventData>

<<Data>1712821432180016004</Data>

<Data>5</Data>
    <Data>BEX</Data>
    <Data>Not available</Data>

What is happening - How to fix ?

Douglas Barclay

:)

DouglasJB, Aug 4, 2019
  2. DouglasJB Win User

I have been running since a year, a program with no problem, but after installing Windows 10 1903, the program can not start any longer and gives anApplication error event-ID1000 followed by a Windows error event-ID1001.

Windows:

Error-bucket 1712821432180016004, type 5

Eventname: BEX

Not available

-<EventData>

<<Data>1712821432180016004</Data>

<Data>5</Data>

<Data>BEX</Data>

<Data>Not available</Data>

What is happening - How to fix ?

Douglas Barclay

DouglasJB, Sep 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2019
  4. After Windows 10 1903 installed I get Windows errors with event-name "BEX"

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. After Windows 10 1903 installed I get Windows errors with event-name "BEX" - Similar Threads - 1903 installed errors

2. BEX Error when DEP is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BEX Error when DEP is on: HelloI am trying to recreate a Proof of Concept for a vulnerability CVE-2018-12113. The vulnerable FTP client is installed on a Windows 10 VM. When the Python script is executed and the FTP client is used to connect to the server, the client crashes, which I think is supposed...
  3. BEX Error when DEP is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEX Error when DEP is on: HelloI am trying to recreate a Proof of Concept for a vulnerability CVE-2018-12113. The vulnerable FTP client is installed on a Windows 10 VM. When the Python script is executed and the FTP client is used to connect to the server, the client crashes, which I think is supposed...
  4. BEX Error when DEP is on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Dead Space BEX Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead Space BEX Error: Hi !I get this error since awhile back.The game has worked before but suddenly I got this error messages, any ideas?Best RegardsSonnyDead Space.exe Description Faulting Application Path: D:\Games\GOG Galaxy\Games\Dead Space\Dead Space\Dead Space.exe Creation Time: 7/10/2021...
  6. Games crashing windows 10 BEX, BEX64, APPCRASH problem event name

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing windows 10 BEX, BEX64, APPCRASH problem event name: When I try to play any game on my Dell G3 3579 it will crash after a seemingly random period of time, usually within 10-20 minutes but sometimes up to 2 hours when it does crash it doesn't give any indication or prompt after, it will also much less frequently go to a blue...
  7. Windows 10 1903 update is not getting installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 update is not getting installed: The 1903 update is getting downloaded but it is not getting installed. and after failing,its downloading again the same 1903 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-update-is-not-getting-installed/613a5d5a-0b7d-45ed-ad87-8572b3118922
  8. BEX event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEX event: I wasn't sure where to go with this so here goes. I've used Cyberlink Media Suite for years. Until recently, I never had a problem. But since the latest cu, when I open PowerProducer6, it starts to open, freezes then it disappears. Obviously something is shutting it down. I...
  9. BEX event

in Windows 10 Support
    BEX event: I wasn't sure where to go with this so here goes. I've used Cyberlink Media Suite for years. Until recently, I never had a problem. But since the latest cu, when I open PowerProducer6, it starts to open, freezes then it disappears. Obviously something is shutting it down. I...
  10. Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903: After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back....