Windows 10: After Windows 10-2004 the tablet audio, touch screen sd no longer even appear as hidden in...

Discus and support After Windows 10-2004 the tablet audio, touch screen sd no longer even appear as hidden in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the update my tablet no longer has the audio, touch screen does not respond, it does not rotate it's fixed in portrait, the sd port doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JFBL, Oct 1, 2020.

1. JFBL Win User

After Windows 10-2004 the tablet audio, touch screen sd no longer even appear as hidden in...

After the update my tablet no longer has the audio, touch screen does not respond, it does not rotate it's fixed in portrait, the sd port doesn't work. Checked in the device manager, these do not even appear view is set to show hidden, to update drivers, there is nowhere to click to disable, uninstall or update drivers. The manufacturer send me the drivers which I have downloaded but it didn't work. In the device manager list items appear listed twice. Please advise, my device is Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 300-10IBY. Thanks

:)

JFBL, Oct 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 2004 update

This update on my tablet started as a loop which could not be stopped until I used an external usb with a copy of a 32bit version of 2004 from windows.

Windows 10 version 2004 is partially working but the following hardware is not:

1. No Audio
    2. No Battery monitor
    3. No Drive for the SD memory card
    4. No touch screen

The device manager does not show:

1. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    2. HID-compliant touch screen
    3. Audio inputs and outputs
    4. Sound, video and game controllers
    I could enter the driver but they are not listed in the device manager!

All hardware was working before this happened and the touch screen works in UEFI/BIOS

I have tried trouble shoot hardware, clean install etc but the same issues occur. I have reverted back to Windows 10 1809 but the same problems occur!

Would appreciate help if anyone has had similar problems and been able to fix this.

KEITHPARKER3, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 touch keyboard has stopped appearing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

A quick question before we proceed:

What is the KB number of the update you have installed?

To know the KB numbers of the failing updates, follow the below steps:

• In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
      • In the left pane, click View update history.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to enable touch keyboard when there is no keyboard attached to the device.

• Press the Windows key
      or click on Start icon.

• Click on Settings.

• Click on Devices.
    • Click on Typing.
    • Scroll down and toggle on: Automatically show the touch keyboard in windowed apps when there's no keyboard attached
      to your device.

Method 2:

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

2. Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

2. Next click on Action center and select Tablet Mode.

3. Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

5. Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 1, 2020
  4. After Windows 10-2004 the tablet audio, touch screen sd no longer even appear as hidden in...

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

After Windows 10-2004 the tablet audio, touch screen sd no longer even appear as hidden in...

1. After Windows 10-2004 the tablet audio, touch screen sd no longer even appear as hidden in... - Similar Threads - 2004 tablet audio

2. Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue: I have a Windows 10 tablet, where the Touch keyboard and handwriting panel service does not show up, even though it is running. The only way to fix this issue is to restart the device. However after a couple of restarts it randomly stops appearing. Things I already tried...
  3. Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue: I have a Windows 10 tablet, where the Touch keyboard and handwriting panel service does not show up, even though it is running. The only way to fix this issue is to restart the device. However after a couple of restarts it randomly stops appearing. Things I already tried...
  4. HID-Complaint Touch Screen for Windows 11 missing. Not's even hidden either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Complaint Touch Screen for Windows 11 missing. Not's even hidden either.: My touch screen stopped working yesterday. I tried to look for it and couldn't find it. I looked on Microsoft update catalog and I thought I found it but it was not the download.This is for my Dell Inspiron 16 laptop. Which had a Touch Screen.Can you Please help...
  5. HID-Complaint Touch Screen for Windows 11 missing. Not's even hidden either.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-Complaint Touch Screen for Windows 11 missing. Not's even hidden either.: My touch screen stopped working yesterday. I tried to look for it and couldn't find it. I looked on Microsoft update catalog and I thought I found it but it was not the download.This is for my Dell Inspiron 16 laptop. Which had a Touch Screen.Can you Please help...
  6. Realtek Audio Driver Not Appearing even after doing "Show hidden devices"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Not Appearing even after doing "Show hidden devices": So Here we go again I have A problem regarding the Stereo mix and it's been there since the start. So basically the Stereo mix is just not there and well it's not there I've tried show hidden devices and still, it's not coming as if it is not there at first I did not have...
  7. touch screen no longer works after win 10 update

touch screen no longer works after win 10 update: I have tried resetting, testing in bios mode, device manager recommendations and everything that I have found online without any success. I did however learn that the HP touchscreens are now a win 10 controlled device/issue and they are trying to fix it, have been for a...
  8. the Windows Update to 2004 ad , no longer appears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the Windows Update to 2004 ad , no longer appears: Hi . the message in Windows update that announced me, that soon more later, may be months coud get the update , since 3 days ago , no longer is shows Now nothing comes out. Could this mean that it may never be available for my pc? this is the message that...
  9. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  10. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785