Windows 10: After windows 10 auto update getting 100s junks emails a day!

Discus and support After windows 10 auto update getting 100s junks emails a day! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After auto update windows 10 sometme in Aug/Sept everything is messed up. Getting 100's junk emails, am blocking them but nothing works, also emails I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SueVinV, Dec 13, 2019.

1. SueVinV Win User

After windows 10 auto update getting 100s junks emails a day!

After auto update windows 10 sometme in Aug/Sept everything is messed up. Getting 100's junk emails, am blocking them but nothing works, also emails I have been receving for years ie . from Amazon/Ebay/Freecycle are all going into my junk mail, so now have to trawl through 100 's junk emails incase a relevant one is in there? What is going on and why? Have two Hotmail accounts and this is only happening in the old one, which I find bizarre as am using the same laptop windows program? Any advise please? Have too many emails to do a safe sender list, blocking is not working? Can I delete my hotmail account and then set up a new one with the exact same details as have so many businesses that have this email account and difficult to change it? Will Miscrosoft release a patch/update to rectify this do you think?

Many thanks Sue

:)

SueVinV, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Frank1 Win User

Junk email

When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it?
    Thanks, Frank

Frank1, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Jonio_882 Win User
    Excessive Junk Email when Windows 10 downloaded

Recently Windows 10 was downloaded on my PC. Every day, since the download, I receive at least 100 junk emails each day. Can this be stopped?? Since I receive emails on my iPhone also, this is getting crazy.

Jonio_882, Dec 13, 2019
  4. After windows 10 auto update getting 100s junks emails a day!

windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

After windows 10 auto update getting 100s junks emails a day!

1. After windows 10 auto update getting 100s junks emails a day! - Similar Threads - auto update getting

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.: Is there a way to delete all the unread new mail at once and all the old mail at once in the Lenovo ideapad 100s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-in-lenovo-ideapad-100s/68085c7a-fa5d-4dd3-83a1-d02cada46faf
  4. Junk Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk Email: How do I stop getting thousands of junk emails. In three hours I had over 18,000 junk foreign emails. I changed password no help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/844c9891-1ba8-4a05-aa63-343a7334d8b3
  5. Outlook.com junk emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook.com junk emails: I'm getting bombarded with junk emails, more than 100 a day. I used to be able to click on SPAM and block them. This no longer works so I have to click on PHLISHING and REPORT to get rid of them. BUT THEY JUST COME BACK AGAIN. Any ideas on how to stop this....
  6. Junk eMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk eMail: Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/d805b1ab-acac-4f12-a37c-aed441a5bba4
  7. junk folder in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  8. Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email: Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2016. I go into Outlook and find there are 2 junk folders > 'Junk' and 'Junk Email' When I right click Junk Delete is grey out. When I right click Juck email delete is active. Why do I have 2 Junk folders? And which one...
  9. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: How do I identify specific incoming outlook emails as junk so that they arrive in the junk folder rather than the inbox? 73641
  10. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Thanks, Frank 6003

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop 100s of junk emails a day microsoft office 2007