Windows 10: After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!!

Discus and support After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop got update on 5th October of the latest windows 10 home version. but after the update, the windows is showing that it is not activated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SoumenAdhikary512, Oct 7, 2019.

1. After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!!

My laptop got update on 5th October of the latest windows 10 home version. but after the update, the windows is showing that it is not activated and showing the error code of 0x80004005. then I put the product key on the change product key option and then it is showing another error code 0xc004f050. I don't know how to fix this... Please help

:)

SoumenAdhikary512, Oct 7, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!!

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!!

1. After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!! - Similar Threads - home update showing

2. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update: My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i need a digital license since i updated from windows 10 Single language core editionwhen i do extract windows key using produc...
  3. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update: My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i need a digital license since i updated from windows 10 Single language core editionwhen i do extract windows key using produc...
  4. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  5. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  6. It is showing error in activation of my window 10 after update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    It is showing error in activation of my window 10 after update.: [ATTACH]I have updated my window 2 months ago and it is showing that my window hasn't activated and before update my window was activated, and all time it is showing that activate your window whenever I open the laptop. And I can't personalize my window and can't do many...
  7. Installed Windows 10 Pro but in activation still showing Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Windows 10 Pro but in activation still showing Windows 10 Home: I have just upgraded from windows 10 home single language to windows 10 pro. after the installation and deleting the old windows my system still shows that i am still in windows 10 home single language but the function are all install for windows 10 pro. what to do and why...
  8. Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated

Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated: I purchased a new laptop with preinstalled genuine Windows 10. 10 days ago, I updated the same to version 1903. But after restarting it has been showing that windows is not activated. I tried using troubleshoot and it writes error 0x80004005. The troublshoot shows the...
  9. Windows 10 home activation after a hardware upgrade

Windows 10 home activation after a hardware upgrade: I recently did a hardware upgrade on my PC. This included a new motherboard, CPU and two RAM sticks. After the upgrade I got a message on my screen saying: "Activate windows, go to settings to activate Windows". However, I can't activate it since I don't have my product key...
  10. Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update

Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update: My windows update was done yesterday it took 2.5 hours and now it is showing Windows is not activated with error code: 0x80004005 [ATTACH] after Clicking on troubleshoot it shows [ATTACH] after clicking on upgrade your edition of windows it had shown updating windows...