Windows 10: After Windows 10 Install my sound of the built-in speakers do not work

Discus and support After Windows 10 Install my sound of the built-in speakers do not work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The windows 10 install was very easy on my All-in-one touch screen computer. This is the computer I own: New inspiron 23 5000 series non-touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Guntoter, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Guntoter Win User

After Windows 10 Install my sound of the built-in speakers do not work

The windows 10 install was very easy on my All-in-one touch screen computer. This is the computer I own: New inspiron 23 5000 series non-touch All-in-One Full HD Desktop Details | Dell
    Upgraded from 8.1. The only problem I now have is that my speakers do not work. Not a sound come out I have tried several fixes.
    I went into services and restarted Windows Audio
    I made sure the sound volume was turned up on the little icon bottom right of the screen.
    I went into the Sound in Control panel and made sure Windows Default was selected. Tried to test the sounds there with no luck.
    I checked for updates on my sound driver.

I am at my knowledge end. Help.

:)

Guntoter, Jul 31, 2015

2. Sound problems when upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10

NVIDIA High Definition Audio I lost all of my sounds on my built in speakers on my VIZIO tv after installing windows 10

Louis65sir, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Internal speakers not working - No Audio Output Device is installed

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. NOTE: This issue was happening
    before I upgraded

My laptop has built-in speakers but no sound is playing through them. When I hover over the sound icon in the taskbar, it says 'No Audio Output Device is installed'

NOTE: External speakers do play sound

SnackErite, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

After Windows 10 Install my sound of the built-in speakers do not work

1. After Windows 10 Install my sound of the built-in speakers do not work - Similar Threads - Install sound built

2. Laptop built-in speakers don't work after clean installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop built-in speakers don't work after clean installation: To whom it may concern,This question is about an issue in relation to my laptop's speakers. I had a folder that would keep appearing after trying to delete it so I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 11. However, after installing Windows 11, I noticed that my...
  3. Laptop built-in speakers don't work after clean installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop built-in speakers don't work after clean installation: To whom it may concern,This question is about an issue in relation to my laptop's speakers. I had a folder that would keep appearing after trying to delete it so I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 11. However, after installing Windows 11, I noticed that my...
  4. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.: Hello, so i was using my Dell Laptop Inspiron 5558 when suddenly my speakers stopped working... the fixes which i have tried:1. Re-installing Divers from Dell's website2. Changing from Realteak to High Definition Audio3. Cleaning the headphone jack4. Rebooting my Laptop...
  5. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.: Hello, so i was using my Dell Laptop Inspiron 5558 when suddenly my speakers stopped working... the fixes which i have tried:1. Re-installing Divers from Dell's website2. Changing from Realteak to High Definition Audio3. Cleaning the headphone jack4. Rebooting my Laptop...
  6. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

7. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop: My speakers is not working as output sound but my headset is working perfectly fine, I tried the troubleshoot sound but cannot identify the problem...
  8. Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset sound working when plugged in but not with the built in speaker in my laptop: My speakers is not working as output sound but my headset is working perfectly fine, I tried the troubleshoot sound but cannot identify the problem...
  9. My built in speakers are have no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My built in speakers are have no sound: No sound output at all from built in speaker? earlier I had sound output on headphones now event that isnt playing back sound? Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-speakers-are-have-no-sound/6b032fd9-9f89-4d77-80ad-1dc037462b39
  10. No sound on speakers after installing Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound on speakers after installing Windows 10 Home: After installing Windows 10 on my HP Windows 7 there is no sound on the system speakers. I do have sound coming through the headphone jack. Laptop computer is HP ProBook 4530s with core i3 and 8.00 GB Ram CPU @ 2.10GHz 64 bit. Any help is very much appreciated!...