Windows 10: After Windows 10 Latest update Nvidia is missing

Discus and support After Windows 10 Latest update Nvidia is missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; NVIDIA Geforce 940MX graphic drivers not working after latest windows 10 update. The option in right click mouse is also missing. I tried these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NihadK, Aug 27, 2019.

1. NihadK Win User

After Windows 10 Latest update Nvidia is missing

NVIDIA Geforce 940MX graphic drivers not working after latest windows 10 update. The option in right click mouse is also missing.

I tried these settings in device manager Driver Update, Disable devices & Uninstall device. No change after this.

when go to services.msc and stop 3 NVIDIA services and start again its working. Then restart the system, the NVIDIA misses out again.

Help me to solve this issue.

:)

NihadK, Aug 27, 2019

2. Latest Windows 10 update and Problems with NVIDIA GeForce using 3 Displays

Hi Danny,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know which Windows update KB number is conflict to the issue?

• Type update on the Windows search bar and select
      View installed updates.

• Now check for the latest installed Windows update and let us know.
    For now, I suggest you to try installing the driver from NVIDIA website and check and check if this helps. Visit the below link and click on
    AUTO DETECT YOUR GPU. It will automatically detect the latest driver for NVIDIA.

Drivers | GeForce

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 27, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 27, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. After Windows 10 Latest update Nvidia is missing - Similar Threads - Latest update Nvidia

2. Hello! After updating to the latest nvidia driver version 546.01 the transparency...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello! After updating to the latest nvidia driver version 546.01 the transparency...: [IMG] Before: https://preview.redd.it/4dcsaatdtxxb1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a1671428abcf0f54aad857099699b6058e8fec19 After: https://preview.redd.it/0quhlzqgtxxb1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=581d90687cc2f8cffd262aef1e1307197b80f9ef submitted by...
  3. PIN now missing after latest update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN now missing after latest update: Since latest update, I now get this message when attempting to use my PIN: "Something has happened to your PIN,..."I now have to sign in with "my computer" password...
  4. PIN now missing after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN now missing after latest update: Since latest update, I now get this message when attempting to use my PIN: "Something has happened to your PIN,..."I now have to sign in with "my computer" password...
  5. PIN now missing after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Latest update / Nvidia issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest update / Nvidia issue: Hi pros! Been a while since my last post, got another weird issue I can't figure out, I'd be really grateful for any help! Big update a few days ago (W10 obvs) - since then I'm having major issues with my Nvidea GPU. It shows in devman and says the device is working...
  7. Missing files after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing files after latest update: I'm missing a folder which contained after effects files. It's just gone since I updated two days ago. I think this is update kb4551762 Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on what to do? (If anything) I'm pretty worried other stuff is gone too, I have my important...
  8. Files missing after install of latest Windows 10 update 11-14-19

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files missing after install of latest Windows 10 update 11-14-19: last nite I noticed the pc needed an update so when I was done I told it to shut down and install update and went to bed. this morning I turned on the pc and the computer was reset back to new. desktop pic was changed back to original Microsoft. all desktop files were gone,...
  9. Problem in updating nvidia latest driver on windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem in updating nvidia latest driver on windows 10 1903: I have searched hi and lo, tried all combinations from manual, to sfc, to disabling, to uninstalling. no change. my windows 10 will not update, but will through the nvidia scheduler error daily. any more ideas?...
  10. Windows Store missing with latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store missing with latest updates: I'm running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 17063.rs_prerelease.171213-1610. Starting with the last release (I don't know the number. It was the one that I received immediately after that Fall release was official), the Windows Store (Is it called the Microsoft Store,...