Windows 10: After Windows 10 May 2020 updates- Issues with bluetooth earbuds and File Explorer...

Discus and support After Windows 10 May 2020 updates- Issues with bluetooth earbuds and File Explorer... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a couple issues that popped up after Windows updates this past week. 1 My Sony bluetooth WF-1000XM3 are paired and connected but i now have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeggyRongitsch, May 17, 2020.

1. After Windows 10 May 2020 updates- Issues with bluetooth earbuds and File Explorer...

I have a couple issues that popped up after Windows updates this past week.

1 My Sony bluetooth WF-1000XM3 are paired and connected but i now have no sound. I tested them on other devices and they have the latest firmware so i know they are not the issue. This just started after the update.

2 Now, every time i launch my computer, the File Explorer keeps opening at startup.

If someone can suggest something.....maybe uninstalling the components that are causing these issues, i'd appreciate it. I'm so frustrated.

Thank you,

Peggy

:)

PeggyRongitsch, May 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, May 17, 2020
  4. Arily Win User

After Windows 10 May 2020 updates- Issues with bluetooth earbuds and File Explorer...

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, May 17, 2020
Thema:

After Windows 10 May 2020 updates- Issues with bluetooth earbuds and File Explorer...

1. After Windows 10 May 2020 updates- Issues with bluetooth earbuds and File Explorer... - Similar Threads - May 2020 updates

2. Windows 10 May 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2020 update: My laptop keeps showing me the notification "Your version of Windows 10 will reach the end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay updated". But, there is no update available it just says "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once...
  3. 10 May 2020 Update

10 May 2020 Update: Has anyone installed 10 May 2020 Update on Asus Zenbook UX303 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/10-may-2020-update/232d21d3-fd44-4018-b46b-9b6b79ed36dc
  4. Earbud Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Earbud Bluetooth Issues: Device: ENACFIRE E60 Bluetooth Problem: This device has a built-in microphone, however, I do not seem to have a microphone option. [ATTACH] Unless, the Disconnected "ENACFIRE E60 Hands-Free" in the recording tab is the microphone? But then how can I get that to...
  5. audio issues after May 2020 -2004 update

audio issues after May 2020 -2004 update: After the May update 2004 my outgoing audio over Zoom calls is static and crackly. I have spent a month and a half with this issue. A good portion with it at service. I had the PC wiped and then brought back to Geek Squad and they reset as well as removing 2004 update back to...
  6. Windows 10 , may 2020 update

Windows 10 , may 2020 update: Is it safe to install may 2020 update of windows 10. I have not installed it even after getting the update notification since last 9-10 days as i have seen various articles related to this update and all pf them said that this update has several bugs and not to install....
  7. Performance issues after updating to May 2020 build.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance issues after updating to May 2020 build.: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Y740 (i7-8750H + RTX 2070 Max-Q) Moving around application windows and general experience with explorer has become laggy for me after the new update. On battery everything feels choppy and slow, but when I plug it in everything goes back to normal and...
  8. Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Windows 10 May 2020 Update: I'm trying to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, but I heard that Microsoft has blocked the update! Why is that? When will they resume the rollout of the Windows 10 May 2020 Update? I'm not getting any error messages.....
  9. Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Hi all, I've been trying to update Windows 10 to its latest version through Windows Update but I couldn't so I searched how to do that on Youtube and in the video they recommended to go to this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 So my...
  10. Windows 10 issue with bluetooth earbuds

Windows 10 issue with bluetooth earbuds: I'm not a fan of Windows 10 because it is heavily bugged otherwise it's fine. I'm trying to use JLabs Bluetooth earbuds which work well on mobile devices which when it comes to Windows, it immediately fails and sometimes works. I would sometimes pair it and it would work and...