Windows 10: After Windows 10, MS Sans Serif font is bigger.

Discus and support After Windows 10, MS Sans Serif font is bigger. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear All, I have the same issue as posted in below link for Windows10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PiyaliDas30, Jun 3, 2019.

1. After Windows 10, MS Sans Serif font is bigger.

Dear All,

I have the same issue as posted in below link for Windows10.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/ms-sans-serif-font-is-bigger/835d20d3-b93d-408b-9245-84bfda341946

I have to set display as 150% since my laptop screen is very small (Lenovo T430).

This affects only one application BMC Remedy Developer Studio ( field height size increased). During development, the field height shows bigger for newly created fields compared to other fields.

Could you please suggest how to fix it without changing display from 150%?

Note: Field Height size reduced in BMC Remedy Developer Studio when display set to 100% followed by restart. But, everything is so small, its difficult.

Please help.

Thanks,

Piyali

:)

PiyaliDas30, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Time Lady Win User

Missing MS Sans Serif font

Some suggestions:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

Download Free Font Microsoft Sans Serif

https://fontzone.net/font-details/microsoft-san...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, Jun 3, 2019
  3. MS SANS SERIF GREEK

FYI The latest Windows Updates on Windows 10 Creators Update will cause more problems with font display in Greek Language.

Currently affected fonts are:

Courier

MS Sans Serif

MS Serif

Small Fonts

System

We are working together with Dkonstantinidis for a workaround or solution until Microsoft provides a fix.

AlexiosKoumouris, Jun 3, 2019
  4. After Windows 10, MS Sans Serif font is bigger.

Windows 10 Creators Update - Ms Sans Serif and MS Serif not showing greek char

Here is the second part of my tutorial on fixing MS Sans Serif font corruption due to the Creator Edition Update.

Unfortunately the registry fix I mentioned does not fix up all the programs using MS Sans Serif. There is another way to fix the fonts directly in the "exe" code of a program.

Instructions:

• Download "Resource Hacker" Resource Hacker and install it.
    • Backup your "exe" file before editing it.
    • Open your "exe" file with Resource Hacker and search for all occurrences of "MS Sans Serif" (use the Search menu, and F3 for search next).
    • Replace "MS Sans Serif" with "Arial" wherever it appears. (If there are a lot of dialog resources to fix, I suggest creating a temporary text file, type the with word "Arial". Copy "Arial" to the clipboard by copying it, then use the paste
      tool in the "Resource Hacker" program to paste "Arial" wherever "MS Sans Serif" was found.)
    • Compile each font edit (use the "Compile" button).
    • Save your "exe" code (you might need to save it in a different directory and then copy it back to the program directory).

This method was able to make one of my installed commercial program usable again. I suspect this will work for any program that resists the registry fix.

ChaimKeller, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

After Windows 10, MS Sans Serif font is bigger.

1. After Windows 10, MS Sans Serif font is bigger. - Similar Threads - Sans Serif font

2. I want the font BIGGER?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want the font BIGGER?: In gmail my font size is too tiny, I want to make it BIGGER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-font-bigger/e43dac7f-c930-46cd-b54b-174b653c9cec
  3. How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER?: How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER? The "normal" font size in my gmail is to tiny to read, I want to make it LARGER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-font-in-gmail-i-want-it-bigger/5605e6d1-c144-422a-96a6-61297efeb96e
  4. Missing MS Sans Serif font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing MS Sans Serif font: I have a program (Articulate Storyline) that warns me everytime it opens that I'm missing the font MS Sans Serif. I checked my Windows fonts (using through Parallels on my Mac) and don't see the font. Is this a font that is supposed to come with Windows? How can I get it?...
  5. C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository getting bigger and bigger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository getting bigger and bigger: Dear all. There is a question about the size of this fold C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository . It is getting bigger and bigger, there are many driver folders which contains nvdia drive with more than 20 replicates , which hold more than 20 G in my lap. this is a...
  6. Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you have vision problems you can make the text bigger on your Windows 10 PC via Windows 10 Ease of Access Settings easily. You do not even have to use any 3rd-party software to do this. Let us see [...] This post Increase the Font size and make text bigger on...
  7. Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes: Hi there In Outlook 2010 you can select for example font size in things like unread mail headers etc In Outlook 2016 these only give small, big, bigger etc so for looking say at headers for unread mail they look stupid if the rest has larger fonts. here's outlook 2010...
  8. Windows 10 resolution. Everything bigger

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 resolution. Everything bigger: Hi I have just upgraded to windows 10, everything works fine but everything is much bigger, as if the resolution has changed, but when i go on the catalyst control center it is selected on 1080p which i am guessing is 1920x1080, and on windows own resolution setting it is on...
  9. windows 10 font confusing after update

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 font confusing after update: After windows 10 update, fonts in particular programs became messed up like edge browser, mozilla firefox and some setup files...i cant read it when that occurs and it is really frustrating. please immediate help will be appreciated [img] 33897
  10. Font size suddenly became bigger.

in Windows 10 Support
    Font size suddenly became bigger.: I am facing this unique issue and the font size suddenly changed to a bigger size. I tried updating the system and drivers but still could not solve it. Even the Icon texts on the desktop also have become bigger. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Kindly help me solve...