Windows 10: After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band

Discus and support After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Anyone out there with a Cox Cable installation? I have a wifi address for a low speed and a high speed band -- let's call them "C" and "D"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by janKeywell, Dec 7, 2018.

1. After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band

Anyone out there with a Cox Cable installation? I have a wifi address for a low speed and a high speed band -- let's call them "C" and "D" respectively. Since Windows 10 was installed on my laptop, I have not been able to get it to show the D band when I select Show available networks. If I try to "forget" the C band, it won't. It's like a stalker -- still there, still selected to connect automatically. As it is, with the C band, i have intermittent drops. There's just no reason for this to have become some default beast with no way to disable, deselect, or "forget" it.

Has anyone run into this?

:)

janKeywell, Dec 7, 2018

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Dec 7, 2018
  3. 6020 won`t connect through Irda

The problem was with my Irda adapter. I got a new one and I am able to connect with Nokia 6020. But still I can`t connect with Nokia 6600. I`ve tried to set different connection speeds but still nothing. The PCSuite finds that there is a Nokia 6600 present
    but it won`t connect with it. Any ideas of how to solve it?

ilozen---01, Dec 7, 2018
  4. tamo Win User

After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band [​IMG]

tamo, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band

1. After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band - Similar Threads - wifi won't connect

2. High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed: High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed. What should I do? My router is connected with a lan cable to my pc for faster connection but it seems like there is something wrong because I should be possible to get up to 250mb per second but I only get up to 30*****moved from...
  3. High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed: High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed. What should I do? My router is connected with a lan cable to my pc for faster connection but it seems like there is something wrong because I should be possible to get up to 250mb per second but I only get up to 30*****moved from...
  4. Slow wifi receive, high wifi speeds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow wifi receive, high wifi speeds.: I have a very good Wi-Fi speed, yet task manager is saying I'm only receiving like 100 KBPS and games are randomly lagging hard and taking 10 minutes to load, or downloading is randomly slow....
  5. Slow wifi receive, high wifi speeds.

Slow wifi receive, high wifi speeds.: I have a very good Wi-Fi speed, yet task manager is saying I'm only receiving like 100 KBPS and games are randomly lagging hard and taking 10 minutes to load, or downloading is randomly slow....
  6. Slow wifi receive, high wifi speeds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band: Hi,I am using a TP-Link network adapter which supports 5Ghz band for my PC. Previously I didnt have issues with connecting to the 5Ghz band. But now, I am only able to connect to 2.5Ghz band but when I try to connect to 5Ghz band, I am getting "Unable to Connect to this...
  8. Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band

Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band: Hi,I am using a TP-Link network adapter which supports 5Ghz band for my PC. Previously I didnt have issues with connecting to the 5Ghz band. But now, I am only able to connect to 2.5Ghz band but when I try to connect to 5Ghz band, I am getting "Unable to Connect to this...
  9. Wifi speed connection

Wifi speed connection: i have 15MB internet speed when i check it using my windows 10 with cable it is the same result but when i try to check it using windows 10 wifi it gives me i have 4.3 MB … so how can i fix it...
  10. Windows 10 slow WiFi speed, high ping in games

Windows 10 slow WiFi speed, high ping in games: Hello, I have been having extremely high ping in online games like BF1 and Titanfall 2 (>500 with spikes to over 1000, pretty much unplayable), and slow WiFi speeds. I have already updated my wireless drivers and disabled location and automatic updates. Speedtest.net shows...