Windows 10: After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band

Discus and support After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Anyone out there with a Cox Cable installation? I have a wifi address for a low speed and a high speed band -- let's call them "C" and "D"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by janKeywell, Dec 7, 2018.

1. After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band

Anyone out there with a Cox Cable installation? I have a wifi address for a low speed and a high speed band -- let's call them "C" and "D" respectively. Since Windows 10 was installed on my laptop, I have not been able to get it to show the D band when I select Show available networks. If I try to "forget" the C band, it won't. It's like a stalker -- still there, still selected to connect automatically. As it is, with the C band, i have intermittent drops. There's just no reason for this to have become some default beast with no way to disable, deselect, or "forget" it.

Has anyone run into this?

:)

janKeywell, Dec 7, 2018

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Dec 7, 2018
  3. 6020 won`t connect through Irda

The problem was with my Irda adapter. I got a new one and I am able to connect with Nokia 6020. But still I can`t connect with Nokia 6600. I`ve tried to set different connection speeds but still nothing. The PCSuite finds that there is a Nokia 6600 present
    but it won`t connect with it. Any ideas of how to solve it?

ilozen---01, Dec 7, 2018
  4. tamo Win User

After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band [​IMG]

tamo, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band

1. After Windows 10, my wifi won't connect to the high speed band - Similar Threads - wifi won't connect

2. wifi network band

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi network band: I can't connect to 5GHz network band from 2.4GHz. I need it to play video games on Geforce Now. My friend is connected to the same university wifi and he gets 5GHz connection. My Laptop is Dell inspirion 7347. Thanks...
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi

Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi: So after the recent update, I was able to connect to WiFi perfectly fine with my HP Notebook 15 laptop for several days without any issues. Today, everything suddenly changed when I got a random blue screen (I cannot remember the error message sadly. It was spoke about family...
  4. Wifi Hotspot Won't Use 2.4 GHz Network Band

Wifi Hotspot Won't Use 2.4 GHz Network Band: So I have this string of smart lights that are able to connect to wifi and then be controlled by an Amazon Echo. I go to a university whose wifi network doesn't exactly work with these kinds of devices so long story short, I am using the wifi hotspot on my Windows Surface to...
  5. WINDOWS 10 WIFI 5GHZ BAND PROBLEM

WINDOWS 10 WIFI 5GHZ BAND PROBLEM: WINDOWS 10 WIFI BAND RESTRICTION I JUST BOUGHT THIS ASUS A411UN LAPTOP LAST WEEK 11.01.2019 FRIDAY. AND TRY MANY THING ALREADY BUT ITS STILL NOT SHOW THE 5GHZ BAND, AS I KNOW THIS LAPTOP SPECS SUPPORT B/G/N/AC WIRELESS. ITS NOTHING PROBLEM WITH MY ROUTER BECAUSE I CAN...
  6. Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping

Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping: Hi, I've recently gotten a new laptop and I noticed that my WiFi speed is very inconsistent. Basically, I'm downloading something at 600kBps and then it drops to 300, goes back up, drops again and keeps doing this all the time. Similarly, I have a huge problem with...
  7. My laptop won't connect to my home WiFi

My laptop won't connect to my home WiFi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 with Windows 10. This morning, the WiFi stopped working in the house for a few minutes, but then eventually came back online. But since it came back online, my laptop won't connect to the WiFi. All the other devices in the house (a Samsung Galaxy,...
  8. Wifi speed connection

Wifi speed connection: i have 15MB internet speed when i check it using my windows 10 with cable it is the same result but when i try to check it using windows 10 wifi it gives me i have 4.3 MB … so how can i fix it...
  9. Different wireless speeds on the same band

Different wireless speeds on the same band: Does having a N device on the same band (for example the 5GHz band) as an AC device slow down the AC device? I'm not sure if I should use the n/ac mix and allow N devices on my 5GHZ band or if this will slow down my AC devices on there. 71734
  10. Windows 10 slow WiFi speed, high ping in games

Windows 10 slow WiFi speed, high ping in games: Hello, I have been having extremely high ping in online games like BF1 and Titanfall 2 (>500 with spikes to over 1000, pretty much unplayable), and slow WiFi speeds. I have already updated my wireless drivers and disabled location and automatic updates. Speedtest.net shows...