Windows 10: after windows 10 update 1903 I am unable to login and my login option are not working....

Discus and support after windows 10 update 1903 I am unable to login and my login option are not working.... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH]please help me guys everything is unavailable after the update 1903. it messed up my laptop HP ELITEBOOK 840 G1 INTEL DUAL CORE i5-4200U 8GB... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sachin 2000, Jul 25, 2019.

1. after windows 10 update 1903 I am unable to login and my login option are not working....

after windows 10 update 1903 I am unable to login and my login option are not working.... d91aa76b-ea20-4c37-8f69-63a75cf3a0eb?upload=true.png please help me guys everything is unavailable after the update 1903. it messed up my laptop

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G1 INTEL DUAL CORE i5-4200U 8GB RAM 256 SSD

:)

Sachin 2000, Jul 25, 2019

2. Unable to login to the PC after updating to Windows 10 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while logging in to the PC after installing the latest Windows update. I appreciate your time and effort in trying to resolve the issue by performing certain steps to login.

To understand the issue better, please respond to the questions below:

1. Is the PC connected to university network/domain network?
    2. Is the computer connected to the internet while you are trying to login to your computer?

If you are not connected to internet, please connect an Ethernet cable to the PC and then try logging.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try booting the PC in to safe mode and check if you are able to login. Refer the article

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue persists, please try the next method.

Method 2:

Since you are unable to login, I would suggest you to try rolling back the update and check. Refer the section
    Go back to your previous version of Windows in the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10

In addition, you can also try resetting the password for the university account and check if you are able to login. In order to reset the password please get in touch with the university.

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the result of troubleshooting steps to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    Windows 10 multiple system login crap! [Solved!] Thanks to Kursah!

Windows 10 Sign in: Password, PIN, Picture Password

Using login credentials is best practice, and is going to be more and more among the norms. You can bypass needing a password if you're NOT using a Microsoft account. But if you are, that's an online linked account...wouldn't make any sense to be able to automatically login to a sync'd account without credentials would it?

If you're using local accounts or non-domain accounts, you don't need to have a password to login. See link above, you'll be able to make the changes you need by following that, in a few minutes your frustrations will be gone. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 25, 2019
  4. ATIonion Win User

after windows 10 update 1903 I am unable to login and my login option are not working....

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

after windows 10 update 1903 I am unable to login and my login option are not working....

1. after windows 10 update 1903 I am unable to login and my login option are not working.... - Similar Threads - update 1903 unable

2. Unable to login after Windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login after Windows updates: Since September when the Windows cumulative update installs i can no longer log into my local account which displays on the start up screen. As a workaround I uninstall the update and pause installs for 30 days. Once the automatic update comes back, boom I’m locked out....
  3. I am unable to login into windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am unable to login into windows: I had choosed update and shutdown last time i used my computer. But now when i am trying to login using my microsoft password it say " your device is offline. Try to login using the last password you used on this computer" every time i enter my password. I have tried...
  4. Unable to login Windows 10 after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login Windows 10 after update: Hello all, A few months ago I bought a new notebook. After the first few Windows updates, I experienced problems, such as a BSoD, after which I reverted these updates. Yesterday, I decided to give the updates another chance and let Windows Update install them. Immediately...
  5. Unable to login after windows update.

Unable to login after windows update.: Unable to login after windows update. Have tried safe start, system restore does not have my last created point, only the one on the day of the update. I have tried reset but it fails. We have two family members only. One can sign in one cannot....
  6. I am unable to login to my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to login to my laptop: My laptop is showing some dots and unable to open, i think my account is hacked, i changed the password, it has no effect on the login. Is there any way to change or delink the microsoft account from windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update

Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update: Hello. I'm having trouble with logging into my computer. The problem is: when I enter my PIN/password, the screen says "Welcome" and the circle next to the text is spinning endlessly. I've been waiting for 1 and a half hour but the screen still shows a spinning circle and it...
  8. Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update

Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update: Hello. I'm having trouble with logging into my computer. The problem is: when I enter my PIN/password, the screen says "Welcome" and the circle next to the text is spinning endlessly. I've been waiting for 1 and a half hour but the screen still shows a spinning circle and it...
  9. Unable to login to the PC after updating to Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login to the PC after updating to Windows 10 1903 update: So, this morning i was updating my Windows 10 Ver. 1803 into 1903. After the update was installed, i tried to log in but the system says my password was incorrect, i'm sure that the password was correct (Before updating, i clean install my Disk C system and log in into...
  10. After the update i am unable to login to my money plus . when ever i try to login it says...

After the update i am unable to login to my money plus . when ever i try to login it says...: help me out to login to my money plus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-update-i-am-unable-to-login-to-my-money/59b23eaa-c72b-4a56-9628-533b89681319