Windows 10: After Windows 10 Update. Administrator has blocked from running app which I am the...

Discus and support After Windows 10 Update. Administrator has blocked from running app which I am the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After Windows 10 Update. Error message on opening of trusted file / program MYOB ver 19. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. Have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PeterLonghurst06, Apr 4, 2020.

1. After Windows 10 Update. Administrator has blocked from running app which I am the...

After Windows 10 Update.

Error message on opening of trusted file / program MYOB ver 19. An administrator has blocked you from running this app.

Have turned off Controlled Access Protection.

Have changed Properties in file to Authenticated Users - Full Control.

Still error message : This app has been blocked for your protection.

:)

PeterLonghurst06, Apr 4, 2020
  2. byu1 Win User

an administrator has blocked you from running this app

I am trying out this 'getprivate' software and it installed correctly. When it run for first time it has no problem. when I close the windows, next time I launch it, it won't open, a window pop up, 'an administrator has blocked your from this app.

I did some research on web about this error. I tried turned off user control, change user type from administrator to limited. still doing the same.

any suggestions??

byu1, Apr 4, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Mark_Y22 Win User

After Windows 10 Update. Administrator has blocked from running app which I am the...

An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information please contact the administrator

Hi

I'm seek a solution for the this message: "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information please contact the administrator"

I cannot access and run my HP OEM multimedia software (smartmedia smart menu) on Windows 10 Home edition OS since the last update:

"2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4032188)"

Prior to update I could use the app now after the update I cannot

1. Run the app

2. Uninstall and reinstall the app

As the same error message comes "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information please contact the administrator" that the publisher is unknown.

There is one account it is the admin account . It is in the administrator account that this error occurs. The OEM HP app is trusted and was working from Win 7 to Win 10. The OS platform is Windows 10 Home Edition. Accessing the "Local Security Policy" is
    not possible as this remedy is only available in Win 10 Pro. I have Win 10 Home.

Attempted to create a new account and use the solution provided here

Windows 10: How to fix 'This app has been blocked for your protection' error

No success as access is denied.

Created a new admin account and deleted the old. Still the same problem. Any suggestions to a remedy

Mark_Y22, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

After Windows 10 Update. Administrator has blocked from running app which I am the...

1. After Windows 10 Update. Administrator has blocked from running app which I am the... - Similar Threads - Update Administrator has

2. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app.: I have had an app on my system for years. It has worked faultlessly every time I have needed it, it did backups of my data.I have just noticed that it has stopped automatically backing up my machine so went to investigate and got the above message.I am the only administrator...
  3. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app.: I have had an app on my system for years. It has worked faultlessly every time I have needed it, it did backups of my data.I have just noticed that it has stopped automatically backing up my machine so went to investigate and got the above message.I am the only administrator...
  4. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app, but I am the administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app, but I am the administrator: Hello, so recently my laptop has been going nuts. I am the only user on the computer, and my account is an administrator account with full access. The computer is blocking me from accessing some apps due to the error saying' An Administrator has blocked you from running this...
  5. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app...: Hello, First of all, I have the administrative rights on my windows 10 computer but when I open the Services software on control panel, it says "An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..." when I am an Administrator and I only have one account in my computer....
  6. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app: I'm trying to run a CD on my desktop but everytime I get the "an administrator has blocked you from running this app". I'm the administrator for my desktop so how can I unblock and run this CD installation?...
  7. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..

An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..: I have a calendar program that I have been using for years Calendar Creator. Suddenly, after the latest Win 10 update, I get the message below. I AM the administrator. The only way I can get the program to run is to go to the command prompt with administrator privileges, and...
  8. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

an administrator has blocked you from running this app: here's the thing,one or two days ago, I noticed that in somewhere of the setting, it says your windows product life cycle is ending or something, so I upgraded from 1803 to 1909using indows 10 Update Assistantnd after that when I try to run xunlei.exe at d:,it says that "an...
  9. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

an administrator has blocked you from running this app: When ever i run an .msc extension system tool this error pop up and i tried many other way which were asked to fix this problem on Microsoft blog. Please help me....
  10. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app: I am trying out this 'getprivate' software and it installed correctly. When it run for first time it has no problem. when I close the windows, next time I launch it, it won't open, a window pop up, 'an administrator has blocked your from this app. I did some research on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an administrator blocked you from running this app