Windows 10: after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything

Discus and support after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. After I updated my windows 10 and I realized that all of my files are completely gone and only less than 10 apps were left and every time when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by williepark, Nov 9, 2020.

1. after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything

Hi. After I updated my windows 10 and I realized that all of my files are completely gone and only less than 10 apps were left and every time when I start my laptop, it automatically resets everything again. Speed of laptop got way worse than before too. How can i restore my files and apps and fix this issue?

:)

williepark, Nov 9, 2020
  2. AsRock Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Nov 9, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates Windows Update - Reset - Windows 7 Help Forums and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Nov 9, 2020
  4. after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything

1. after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything - Similar Threads - update laptop got

2. My laptop reset everything overnight without updating nor informing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop reset everything overnight without updating nor informing.: Hi, so I really don't understand why laptop turns all the settings to the way it supposed to be, like light mode, logging out of my Microsoft account, and even cleared the chrome data. I used to have all chrome profiles for my whole family in my laptop, but not it's empty,...
  3. Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update: My laptop mouse, touchpad, keyboard, programs, apps and startup lags after Windows 10 update. The mouse and touchpad cursor lags across the screen. And when my laptop starts ups, apps start up or programs start up the half circle that spins lags. So laptop lags on startup,...
  4. Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update: My laptop mouse, touchpad, keyboard, programs, apps and startup lags after Windows 10 update. The mouse and touchpad cursor lags across the screen. And when my laptop starts ups, apps start up or programs start up the half circle that spins lags. So laptop lags on startup,...
  5. Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My laptop got reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop got reset: I need help so my brother got mad and he went to my PC and reset it now everything is gone except my files i need help getting it back and i have already tried system restore but its says i have no restore points created. How do i get back my old apps and everything i had...
  7. My laptop got reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop got reset: I need help so my brother got mad and he went to my PC and reset it now everything is gone except my files i need help getting it back and i have already tried system restore but its says i have no restore points created. How do i get back my old apps and everything i had...
  8. My laptop got reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My Laptop Got Troubles After Being Reseted

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop Got Troubles After Being Reseted: Well, a few months ago I reseted my computer, because it was getting slow, but it was working fine, when I reseted it, for some reason, suddenly I couldn't play some games, because it was locked at 14 FPS or lower, even though I had played before with 50+ FPS, and I couldn't...
  10. Windows 10: I restarted my laptop cause it's quite laggy and this everything got reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: I restarted my laptop cause it's quite laggy and this everything got reset: restarted my laptop, and then what happened is after the reset finishes all of my documents disappears, it's as if everything is getting reset including my backgrounds etc. I also got logged out form my Microsoft account. WILL THIS HAPPEN RANDOMLY IF I RESTART MY LAPTOP...