Windows 10: After Windows 10 update, my laptop won't recognize any aux plug-in.

Discus and support After Windows 10 update, my laptop won't recognize any aux plug-in. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last night after updating my laptop to the latest windows-10-update-kb4462919 & update-for-adobe-flash-player, my aux won't recognize any plug-in. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steven Aldous De Guzman, Oct 11, 2018.

1. After Windows 10 update, my laptop won't recognize any aux plug-in.

Last night after updating my laptop to the latest windows-10-update-kb4462919 & update-for-adobe-flash-player, my aux won't recognize any plug-in. I already tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but that won't solve the problem. I tried disabling realtek audio and re-enabling them with my headset or speaker aux plugged in and works, but after unplugging the headset or speaker the laptop speakers itself won't work.

:)

Steven Aldous De Guzman, Oct 11, 2018

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Oct 11, 2018
  3. museredi Win User
    pc not accepting aux cable

hello, I am having trouble with my pc (I have a Toshiba corei7, windows 10). it is not recognizing my external speakers. when I plug an earphone it works and I can listen well but when I plug an aux cable to play music through my external speakers there
    is no sound. I know it detected it because it there is no sound coming from the laptop speakers(which also work fine when the aux is not connected). and I don't think the aux has a problem either because it works fine on another pc. can anyone please tell
    me how to fix this

museredi, Oct 11, 2018
  4. After Windows 10 update, my laptop won't recognize any aux plug-in.

Does windows 10 recognize when earphones are plugged in?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to inform that Windows 10 does recognize and display a prompt when earphones are plugged in. I would like to ask if you are able to listen to sound from the earphone when plugged in.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

After Windows 10 update, my laptop won't recognize any aux plug-in.

1. After Windows 10 update, my laptop won't recognize any aux plug-in. - Similar Threads - update laptop won't

2. When i plug the AUX cabel

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i plug the AUX cabel: When i connect the AUX cable a window pops up to choose the connected device i set it as headset and saved the setting now i can't use mic when i connect the AUX HOW TO FIND THE AUDIO DVICE WINDOW TO RESET THE DVICE...
  3. Headset Aux input not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Aux input not recognized: Hi,I use Dell Inspiron 3543 and recently purchased Alcatroz X Craft HP Gold bluetooth headset, It supports bluetooth 4.0 and I have paired it to the laptop, but when I use the microphone of the headset, the sound gets distorted, which is how wireless headsets work, but when I...
  4. Headset Aux input not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Aux input not recognized: Hi,I use Dell Inspiron 3543 and recently purchased Alcatroz X Craft HP Gold bluetooth headset, It supports bluetooth 4.0 and I have paired it to the laptop, but when I use the microphone of the headset, the sound gets distorted, which is how wireless headsets work, but when I...
  5. [Solved] My laptop won't recognize any headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Solved] My laptop won't recognize any headphones.: As of the time of taking this screenshot, my headphones were plugged in. It shows the same result even without my headphones plugged in. I have -Show Disconnected Devices checked and -Show Disabled Devices on checked as well.One time, it used to work and I went afk, came...
  6. My laptop won't recognize any headphones.

My laptop won't recognize any headphones.: One time, it used to work and I went afk, came back, and it suddenly doesn't work. Whenever I try connecting the headphones into the laptop, my computer just doesn't know that I connected them. When I go to sounds where you would see Speakers, they're not there. I have tried...
  7. My computer won't recognize the earphones i plugged in.

My computer won't recognize the earphones i plugged in.: My computer doesn't recognize the earphones I plugged in after removing it, but it does so after restarting the pc while the earphone is plugged, plz help me fix it, i have only i earphone agd need to keep removing it from my pc as i play games too, help...
  8. Windows 10 Won't Recognize Built-In Laptop Screen After Major Update

Windows 10 Won't Recognize Built-In Laptop Screen After Major Update: Hi folks - I have Windows 10 pro running on a Toshiba laptop, and after running a major update yesterday, I get a blank screen on the laptop's built-in monitor. To describe this a bit more in detail: when I start up the laptop the "Toshiba" startup image appears on the screen...
  9. Plug and play cameras not recognized after update

Plug and play cameras not recognized after update: My digital cameras stopped being recognized after my pc's both were updated October 2018. There is no software or driver downloads, they both worked fine until Microsoft did their update. Help?...
  10. PC won't recognize aux port

PC won't recognize aux port: I recently bought a new monitor and graphics card, and the speakers I've been using with my computer for almost two years suddenly stopped working. My computer won't even recognize that they're plugged in (they use the 3.5 mm jack), also won't recognize that I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc wont recognize aux port

2. windows wont detect aux

3. windows 10 wont recognize plug play printers