Windows 10: After Windows 10 update, some programs disappeared

Discus and support After Windows 10 update, some programs disappeared in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an issue with Windows 10 update. The problem is in disappearing software that I have installed on my system before. My laptop is completely new,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rhonda Pages, Nov 12, 2018.

1. After Windows 10 update, some programs disappeared

I have an issue with Windows 10 update. The problem is in disappearing software that I have installed on my system before. My laptop is completely new, I bought it a few days ago. I installed several programs and started to update Windows. Imagine my shock when I didn’t find them the next morning

:)

Rhonda Pages, Nov 12, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

After Windows 10 update, some programs disappeared

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

After Windows 10 update, some programs disappeared

1. After Windows 10 update, some programs disappeared - Similar Threads - update programs disappeared

2. Disappearing programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing programs in Windows 10: Hello!Since I have installed windows 10 on my laptop about a year ago, I've been experiencing an annoying issue. Some of my programs simply disappear once in a while and I have to download and install them again. It seems to mostly relate to apps downloaded from outside of...
  3. Disappearing programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing programs in Windows 10: Hello!Since I have installed windows 10 on my laptop about a year ago, I've been experiencing an annoying issue. Some of my programs simply disappear once in a while and I have to download and install them again. It seems to mostly relate to apps downloaded from outside of...
  4. Windows 10 program disappeared

Windows 10 program disappeared: Hello, Recently I noticed that my programs started to disappear. It happens randomly to different apps, most recently: Source Tree Notepad++ Winmerge FileZilla Start Menu shortcuts are missing, there are no folders in Program Files, but they are listed in Apps &...
  5. Programs and Drives Disappeared After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs and Drives Disappeared After Update: Hello Everyone, As the title suggests, I recently tried to complete a windows update. The update failed multiple times before it eventually applied. Once I restarted my pc, I noticed the boot time was considerably slower than usual as my main boot drive is from an SSD....
  6. Some programes do not work or some will not install after Windows 10 1903 update

Some programes do not work or some will not install after Windows 10 1903 update: After updating W10 to 1903 I am unable to install some programmes like Dropbox, DWG True View, DELL Support Assist. Also some applications like DELL Support Assist, Dropbox, Need For Speed and Microsoft Picture Viewer (Office 2010) have stopped working and will not uninstall...
  7. Some Programs won't start after Windows 10 1903 Update

Some Programs won't start after Windows 10 1903 Update: Hello, I recently updated to 1903 There are some programs that I haven't tried opening but these 3 are the programs I've been trying to open but no luck. 1. Adobe Acrobat Tried Fix: Modify (Repair Installation) 2. Origin (EA launcher) Tried Fix: Reinstall Remarks:...
  8. Some Programs Not Opening After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Programs Not Opening After Windows Update: Have Windows 10 build 1803. Installed the updates that were released yesterday. Since then some of my programs are not opening, the cursor spins for a couple seconds then nothing. Did sfc /scannow, it found corrupted files. Those were fixed, but the problem persists. I...
  9. Windows 10 programs disappeared

Windows 10 programs disappeared: Around the beginning of March, many of the icons on my laptop either disappeared or did not open. These included Microsoft Office, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, my photos, my documents. The only access I have is to e-mail and the internet....
  10. After computer update, program files disappeared.

After computer update, program files disappeared.: My computer automatically updated a couple of days ago. However, my program files are not in my C drive? How can I locate them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-computer-update-program-files-disappeared/7dd22f06-a155-43f2-bc91-5c080609e461"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fonts continue to disapear in windows 10

2. after install windows 10 updates bluetooth just disappeared on my laptop

3. after install windows 10 updates bluetooth just disappeared