Windows 10: after windows 10 upgrade cursor is frozen

Discus and support after windows 10 upgrade cursor is frozen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; after windows 10 upgrade cursor is frozen i have tried to reboot, remove battery for certain amount of time, trouble shoot the hardware, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SMITM105, Aug 16, 2015.

1. SMITM105 Win User

after windows 10 upgrade cursor is frozen

i have tried to reboot, remove battery for certain amount of time,
    trouble shoot the hardware, nothing works.

when i start up the computer i am able use the mouse but once it properly boots up THE MOUSE IS FROZEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN

can someone please help

:)

SMITM105, Aug 16, 2015

2. After upgrading to Windows 10, my cursor is not responding or even showing.

Original Title - Window 10

After upgrading to windows 10, my cursor is not responding or even showing. Only have minimun other function and that is inconsistent. Cannot access the Startup menu. It seems to be frozen with the exception of control alt delete. Any suggestions?

DianeClark25, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 upgrade will not accept my password

Original title: Windows 10 upgrade will not accept problem

My Brother got his free upgrade and after the upgrade. He get welcome to windows 10 screen followed by enter password, Then nothing.

He has tried to input the password but seems the laptop is frozen. No cursor or keyboard actions. is anyone else having similar problem ?

BalwantPatel, Aug 16, 2015
  4. SMITM105 Win User

i have also tried the function keys

SMITM105, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

1. after windows 10 upgrade cursor is frozen - Similar Threads - upgrade cursor frozen

2. frozen windows 10 after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    frozen windows 10 after update: I selected the update message for windows 10 and now the computer will not start. I cannot get past the initial screen "Lenovo". Tried F8 on boot up and other suggestions on-line. Anyone else have this happen and do you have a solution? Thanks...
  3. Windows 10 update frozen

Windows 10 update frozen: The latest windows 10 update started on my laptop at 6pm (GMT) yesterday and after leaving it all night it is now 3pm (GMT) 21 hours later and all i am getting is a blue screen saying “Preparing to configure Windows” and spinning dots. is there anyway I can abort the update...
  4. Windows frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows frozen: Hi there. My Windows 10 has been frozen for 2 days. it's not deadlocked and the cursor moves, however nothing responds and even the time and date are 2 days back. I had some important unsaved files open. Can anything be done to save them? Can't alt F4 Can't Ctrl Alt Del...
  5. Frozen computer after update

Frozen computer after update: I was asked to update my windows in a popup, i could not get out of the popup until i either said update now or choose a later time. I chose a later time, after the update i have not been able to get into my computer, it goes to just a black screen. Can you help?...
  6. Windows 10 computer frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 computer frozen: My Windows 10 computer suddenly goes frozen after a few minutes. It is frozen forever and my mouse cannot move. My computer is one year old and it is Lenovo ideapad 300 I am not sure whether it was a Windows 10 update which caused this or whether theres a virus (Im pretty...
  7. Windows 10 Sleep Issues & Frozen Mouse Cursor on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Sleep Issues & Frozen Mouse Cursor on Login Screen: Hi All, I'm new to the tenforums, this will be my first post. Sorry in advance for this being a long post, but it looks like I have no choice but to ship my PC back to have the motherboard replaced with a refurbished one which I'm hesitant at doing (I paid over $2000 for...
  8. My windows 10 upgrade has frozen

My windows 10 upgrade has frozen: I am past the "Working on it message". The system told me it was preparing the upgrade but this might take a couple of hours so sit back!! I now have a black screen with a blue window in the middle and the pc has frozen for 90 minutes so far. I have a Dell Studio pc with...
  9. Black screen without cursor after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen without cursor after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: After upgrading my Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro I have also been plagued with the black screen of death. After the BIOS screen it goes black and I do not even get a mouse cursor and I've also let it run for about 30 minutes just in case and nothing. I've tried a lot of the...
  10. Frozen Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Frozen Cursor: I run Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9926 on an eMachines netbook eM350. I had it running since the previous Build, but the cursor is now frozen, I don't know why. I then tried to re-install the previous OS, Windows 7 Starter. I got to the point of having to agree to...