Windows 10: After windows 10 upgrade internet not working

Discus and support After windows 10 upgrade internet not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Error “ problem with driver for Ethernet adapter - driver was updated Error - problem with driver for the Wifi adapter. can not connect at all to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Finblonde60, Jan 21, 2020.

1. After windows 10 upgrade internet not working

Error “ problem with driver for Ethernet adapter - driver was updated

Error - problem with driver for the Wifi adapter.

can not connect at all to wifi or even thru a network cable?...

:)

Finblonde60, Jan 21, 2020

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

After windows 10 upgrade internet not working

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

After windows 10 upgrade internet not working

1. After windows 10 upgrade internet not working - Similar Threads - upgrade internet working

2. Internet not working after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Internet not working after Windows 10 Update: Even though Windows Update is meant to solve bugs and give new security updates to your computer, there have been complaints from users that it has malfunctioned something that was working fine otherwise. One such complaint is regarding Internet, many users have experienced...
  3. No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004: After 3 tries, I finally got the latest Windows 10 version 2004 to download and install. However, after installation, there was no wi-fi internet on that computer. I checked my other computer, 3 tablets, printer, and cell phone, there was wi-fi internet on all of them. After...
  4. No Internet, secured after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Internet, secured after Windows 10 upgrade: I upgraded my laptop running Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home today and since doing that I get the "No internet, secured" connected but not really connected error no matter what I do to resolve the issue. 1) downloaded new wireless adapter driver onto flash drive on...
  5. Internet suddenly stop working for computer only after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet suddenly stop working for computer only after upgrade to Windows 10: Ever since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 the connection to the internet from my laptop has been shakey. Every so often I will randomly lose connection to the internet (A yellow triangle with a ! appears over the wifi symbol), but this does not affect other devices...
  6. internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10

internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10: HI, I have recently upgraded my os to WIN 10. My internet connection drops from 50 mbps to 2 mbps. I have tried all possible solution in the internet. 1. Updated the drivers 2. updated windows. 3. changed the auto tunning level. Can someone me and fix this issue?...
  7. No internet after upgrading to Win 10

No internet after upgrading to Win 10: Hi, I need help to set up my internet on my new windows 10. I was using win 8, now upgraded to 10. I use cable internet. When I connect the modem to my laptop, it identifies the network but doesn't show internet access. I don't know whether it is the fault of the modem or...
  8. After upgrading to 10, PPPOE connection stops internet from working

After upgrading to 10, PPPOE connection stops internet from working: Hello! I did my upgrade quite shortly ago. Basically before that upgrade I had 2 connections at the same time: Local Area Connection with Ethernet and my PPPOE connection as advised by my provider. I've been using my PPPOE connection for years to sidestep some connection...
  9. WiFi on but no internet access after Windows 10 upgrade?

WiFi on but no internet access after Windows 10 upgrade?: Apologies if this has been addressed already but I haven't been able to find a post with this particular issue. Here's the background information: I have a Dell Vostro 3750 notebook which I upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 using a Windows 10 "1511" build DVD....
  10. No internet access after window 10 upgrade.

No internet access after window 10 upgrade.: Hey! so i have recently upgraded to window 10 and im having some issues with my internet. so the problem is that it keeps on saying "no internet access " and theres also a yellow triangle on my wifi icon.I have watch so many tutorials on how to fix this but still havent...