Windows 10: After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise

Discus and support After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi In one of our enterprise account found Windows 10 professional change to enterprise automatically after Windows 10 version upgrade. How to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bichitrabijaychetia, Jun 3, 2020.

1. After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise

Hi

In one of our enterprise account found Windows 10 professional change to enterprise automatically after Windows 10 version upgrade.

How to stop converting the same ? Version upgrade was done via Windows update server.

Bichitra After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise d44baa7c-6f6d-4ce3-bd60-bfe8b88598ec?upload=true.jpg

:)

Bichitrabijaychetia, Jun 3, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jun 3, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jun 3, 2020
  4. After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise

Still possible to upgrade to Windows 10

Look at the notice on Microsoft's Windows 10 free upgrade website: "3GB+ download required; internet access fees may apply. Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices, including devices you already own. Some hardware/software requirements apply and feature availability may vary by region and device. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update required. Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and Windows RT/RT 8.1. To check for compatibility and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and the Windows 10 Specifications page. Windows 10 is automatically updated. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates."

Regeneration, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise

1. After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise - Similar Threads - version upgrade via

2. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise v1607 to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise v1607 to the latest version?: When I try to upgrade my Windows 10 Enterprise v1607 to the latest version it shows "Contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows Server or Enterprise Editions." I really need this update because programs I use to work stopped working because of old system version....
  3. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  4. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  5. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows changed from home to enterprise after updating to version 20H2

Windows changed from home to enterprise after updating to version 20H2: i had genuine windows 10 home, when i update my windows, after restart, it changed from Home to Enterprise. Now windows is not activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-changed-from-home-to-enterprise-after/d3d016fa-a347-4a2c-be82-f1b5dc4ffd86
  7. windows 10 enterprise version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 enterprise version: I purchased a pc which i have just found out after some problems that it has windows 10 enterprise version installed. I need to make a recovery disk but i see that the enterprise version is not covered on the downloadable file. Can you assist please...
  8. Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulted in inactivated version of windows enterprise...

Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulted in inactivated version of windows enterprise...: Hello, I had a win 10 home licence for a few years, purchased from the Microsoft store. I just upgraded to win 10 pro via the Microsoft store. Having completed the upgrade to pro automatically, my computer now says it has windows 10 enterprise version installed and that it...
  9. Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulteded in inactivated version of windows enterprise...

Upgrade to windows pro via store, resulteded in inactivated version of windows enterprise...: Hello, I had a win 10 home licence for a few years, purchased from the Microsoft store. I just upgraded to win 10 pro via the Microsoft store. Having completed the upgrade to pro automatically, my computer now says it has windows 10 enterprise version installed and that it...
  10. Updating Windows 10 Enterprise to version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows 10 Enterprise to version 1803: The whole issue that I am having originated with me wanting to download the demo for Forza Horizon 4. When I went to go download the game it told me that I needed to update to a newer version of windows. I followed the link it provided and downloaded the file to upgrade...