Windows 10: After Windows 10 was installed microphone not working

Discus and support After Windows 10 was installed microphone not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Windows 10 was installed microphone no longer working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul5727, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Paul5727 Win User

After Windows 10 was installed microphone not working

After Windows 10 was installed microphone no longer working.

:)

Paul5727, Mar 2, 2019

2. microphone not working on windows 10

Since I installed windows 10 my microphone is not working. I tried ALL the steps that you suggested in other threads and the microphone still doesn't work! Please find urgently a solution!

MikaelaSympoura, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Dude Win User
    Microphone not working since install of Windows 10

Dethmakt, welcome to the forums. Try right clicking the speaker icon, choose recording devices, and set your mic to default

After Windows 10 was installed microphone not working [​IMG]

If it is not listed with the other devices, right click in the list of devices and check show disabled/disconnected devices

After Windows 10 was installed microphone not working [​IMG]

Dude, Mar 2, 2019
  4. After Windows 10 was installed microphone not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

After Windows 10 was installed microphone not working

1. After Windows 10 was installed microphone not working - Similar Threads - was installed microphone

2. Headset microphone not working after clean install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone not working after clean install windows 10: After installation of Windows 10 my Realtek HD audio wasn't working so I had to manually update it to the newest version for some reason windows didn't want to do it automatically. After this I noticed my microphone in headset is not working, it didn't work before I updated...
  3. Headset microphone not working after clean install windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone not working after clean install windows 10: After installation of Windows 10 my Realtek HD audio wasn't working so I had to manually update it to the newest version for some reason windows didn't want to do it automatically. After this I noticed my microphone in headset is not working, it didn't work before I updated...
  4. Headset microphone not working after clean install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish: Alright, so I have had this for a long time. So, I downloaded this voice changer to mess around with my friends. And then my mic just stopped working. I watched youtube videos, And I've read 2 articles and system restore didn't help me but a command prompt pulled it I...
  6. Microphone doesnt work after manycams installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone doesnt work after manycams installation: Hello everybody, excuse me for my bad english. I have a HP notebook with an build in micophone, I installed the programm manycams on my HP Notebook on thursday to have a littlebit fun during an online meeting. Then I uninstalled it again. On Sunday I had a meeting again and...
  7. Microphone not Working after Windows 10 Refresh

Microphone not Working after Windows 10 Refresh: All, I did a Windows 10 refresh, my computer is not picking up any input devices when you go into settings. All of my settings are turned on. What could be the problem? what do I do to fix this?...
  8. The installed microphone stopped working after the Windows 10 upgrade

in Cortana
    The installed microphone stopped working after the Windows 10 upgrade: After Windows 10 upgrade, the microphone stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-installed-microphone-stopped-working-after-the/28c90aed-13e7-46df-b6b0-9630eba97052"
  9. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish: Earlier in the day I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun (huge mistake), my microphone didn’t work so I went to playback and it had disappeared. I uninstalled clownfish, reinstalled, uninstalled again until it finally was fixed (so I...
  10. Microphone not working since install of Windows 10

Microphone not working since install of Windows 10: Since installing Windows 10 my desktop will no longer recognise any external microphones, i've tested the microphonse elsewhere and they're working fine. The only place on my pc that will still recognise the microphone is Skype which only shows it in the settings in the form...