Windows 10: after windows 1020H2 update i have issues with my gpu

Discus and support after windows 1020H2 update i have issues with my gpu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So after i got the windows 10 20H2 update when i get into a game it causes the game to crash and i get a message saying " windows restart gpu driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bigbadbubble, May 5, 2021.

1. after windows 1020H2 update i have issues with my gpu

So after i got the windows 10 20H2 update when i get into a game it causes the game to crash and i get a message saying " windows restart gpu driver due to a problem with update or physical removal" .I never had any kind of problems before. I have nvidia GTX 1650 in my laptop . I've updated the graphics card drivers to the latest version. Also , when i go to the display manager->display adapters it shows that my graphics card is recognised by the system and works normally. Please help my laptop is new!

:)

bigbadbubble, May 5, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, May 5, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 5, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

after windows 1020H2 update i have issues with my gpu

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile after windows 1020H2 update i have issues with my gpu :)

Techtu, May 5, 2021
Thema:

after windows 1020H2 update i have issues with my gpu

1. after windows 1020H2 update i have issues with my gpu - Similar Threads - 1020H2 update issues

2. I have a problem with my GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my GPU: Hello, I've had the same problem for the past few months. My PC freezes and then crashes immediately without reason. This happens more than 3x times a day.The problem seems to be with nvlddmkm.sys I tried completely uninstalling the drivers and then installing them from the...
  3. I have a problem with my GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my GPU: Hello, I've had the same problem for the past few months. My PC freezes and then crashes immediately without reason. This happens more than 3x times a day.The problem seems to be with nvlddmkm.sys I tried completely uninstalling the drivers and then installing them from the...
  4. I have issues updating my Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have issues updating my Windows: I wanted to update windows but I cant because virtual box is blocking the update. The problem is that I haven't installed virtual box and I cant delete it....
  5. GPU issues after update to 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU issues after update to 20H2: I have an older PC, Dell Inspiron 531, with MSI GeForceGT710 installed in it, other upgrades include Toshiba SSD, 8gb Ram, upgradedPSU old one failed after 12yrs. The Toshiba SSD is partitioned in 2, for dualboot Win7/Win10. Up until recently everything was working fine, last...
  6. cant instal updates win 1020h2 x64

cant instal updates win 1020h2 x64: hi, I can't install two updates this: 2021–01 Zbirna posodobitev za Windows 10 Version 20H2 za x64 KB4598242 Windows 10, version 1903 and later Security Updates 11. 01. 2021 ni na voljo 401,3 MB 2021–02 Zbirna posodobitev za Windows 10 Version 20H2 za x64 KB4601319...
  7. I have an issue with my windows update

I have an issue with my windows update: Hi I'm KEIGAN I have an issue with the 'windows update' tab under the "update and security" tab in the windows settings app When i go to the windows update tab, it does not show me any content as in, the page is just blank. There is no button to check for updates neither...
  8. after updating having different GPU driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after updating having different GPU driver: I have hp 15-bs123ne which has radeon 520 GPU (as noted in hp official site) after installing the original driver from hp and having AMD software installed as well and it showed that i have radeon 520 as it should do (pic 1) [ATTACH] one time i checked the windows...
  9. having issues with multi GPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    having issues with multi GPU: I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and high performance GPU. I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no...
  10. Having issues with BIOS & GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having issues with BIOS & GPU: Motherboard Maximus Viii Formula Everytime i enter the UEFI BIOS and set my primary display as PCIE and save and exit when i go back into the bios the saved settings on primary display revert back to auto Asus M8F - YouTube 73569