Windows 10: After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost

Discus and support After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost. issue 1 after sign-in with user1 now, all details like setup,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pankaj D, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Pankaj D Win User

After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost

After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost. issue 1 after sign-in with user1 now, all details like setup, directory structure, preferences and other details example: download folder, directory structure are not loading. issue 2 Login for ms software is getting reset every reboot. issue 3 not allowing to set preferences: i.e for example i want to make chrome default browser, make it on taskbar tray.. both are not setting. Every rebot it is getting reset.

:)

Pankaj D, Nov 12, 2022

2. Windows 11 update changed login password **** - and MS365 account login not recognized ****!! what is the solution???

Windows 11 update changed login password **** - and MS365 account login not recognized ****!! what is the solution???

TimParkerPGW, Nov 12, 2022
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Nov 12, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost

Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

1. After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost - Similar Threads - update Nov account

2. Cannot login to Window 11 with MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login to Window 11 with MS account: Normally, I use my MS account to log in to my computer window 11, but apparently it does not accept that and no signing options showing. I try the forgot password method but it turns out that my security info still pending. What should I do to solve this problem?Thank you in...
  3. Cannot login to Window 11 with MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Window 11 with MS account: Normally, I use my MS account to log in to my computer window 11, but apparently it does not accept that and no signing options showing. I try the forgot password method but it turns out that my security info still pending. What should I do to solve this problem?Thank you in...
  4. Lost files after an update on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost files after an update on Windows 11: Hi, after an update on windows 11 the files we created that day are all lost, all of our transaction after the update are not recorded, even the files we saved on MS word and PDF. We are able to print the manuscripts, so we are wondering where does the files go, as we all...
  5. Lost files after an update on Windows 11

Lost files after an update on Windows 11: Hi, after an update on windows 11 the files we created that day are all lost, all of our transaction after the update are not recorded, even the files we saved on MS word and PDF. We are able to print the manuscripts, so we are wondering where does the files go, as we all...
  6. After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost

After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost: After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost. issue 1 after sign-in with user1 now, all details like setup, directory structure, preferences and other details example: download folder, directory structure are not loading. issue 2...
  7. Lost my device in my MS account after security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my device in my MS account after security update: Hello,After moving to Africa, my laptop bought in the US in 2019 broke.I bought a new one and plugged my SSD on.I tried to get my bitlocker recovery key from my MS account but need to updated my cell number so I could get text messages here.I needed to wait one month in order...
  8. Lost my device in my MS account after security update

Lost my device in my MS account after security update: Hello,After moving to Africa, my laptop bought in the US in 2019 broke.I bought a new one and plugged my SSD on.I tried to get my bitlocker recovery key from my MS account but need to updated my cell number so I could get text messages here.I needed to wait one month in order...
  9. What to do with lost user accounts or cannot login after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do with lost user accounts or cannot login after Windows 11 update: I updated to Windows 11 today, and I can no longer login with any of the user level Microsoft Accounts from the keyboard. The only accounts that I am able to access are two [local] administrator accounts, that are not tied to Microsoft Accounts.I am able to see all the...
  10. What to do with lost user accounts or cannot login after Windows 11 update

What to do with lost user accounts or cannot login after Windows 11 update: I updated to Windows 11 today, and I can no longer login with any of the user level Microsoft Accounts from the keyboard. The only accounts that I am able to access are two [local] administrator accounts, that are not tied to Microsoft Accounts.I am able to see all the...