Windows 10: after Windows 11 update some things don't work

Discus and support after Windows 11 update some things don't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Did a Windows 11 update, and now can't use Mail or Settings, I have them pinned to taskbar, they show as open on taskbar but won't open up.If I go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FionaDix, Feb 1, 2022.

1. FionaDix Win User

after Windows 11 update some things don't work

Did a Windows 11 update, and now can't use Mail or Settings, I have them pinned to taskbar, they show as open on taskbar but won't open up.If I go into start panel and click on them in there, they don't work either. How do I fix this?

:)

FionaDix, Feb 1, 2022
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    after Windows 11 update some things don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Feb 1, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 1, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 1, 2022
Thema:

1. after Windows 11 update some things don't work - Similar Threads - update things don't

2. Some Games/apps don't work on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Games/apps don't work on my windows 11: So I was upgrading my windows 10 to 11 and when I wanted to play f.e. Valorant, this game instantly closes for no reason. There was no error/bug showing up. I tried to reinstall it and the problem was still there. I meet the minimum requirements for windows 11 so I don't know...
  3. Some Games/apps don't work on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Games/apps don't work on my windows 11: So I was upgrading my windows 10 to 11 and when I wanted to play f.e. Valorant, this game instantly closes for no reason. There was no error/bug showing up. I tried to reinstall it and the problem was still there. I meet the minimum requirements for windows 11 so I don't know...
  4. Some key's don't respond after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some key's don't respond after windows 11 update: Hi guys,I am using LG Gram and I have upgraded to windows 11 about a month ago. After a week or so, there were times when I had issues with only certain keys on my laptop - 'd' 'h 'z' and 'Fn'. When I use external USB keyboard it works fine. Then I trouble shooted by opening...
  5. Some key's don't respond after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some key's don't respond after windows 11 update: Hi guys,I am using LG Gram and I have upgraded to windows 11 about a month ago. After a week or so, there were times when I had issues with only certain keys on my laptop - 'd' 'h 'z' and 'Fn'. When I use external USB keyboard it works fine. Then I trouble shooted by opening...
  6. after Windows 11 update some things don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after Windows 11 update some things don't work: Did a Windows 11 update, and now can't use Mail or Settings, I have them pinned to taskbar, they show as open on taskbar but won't open up.If I go into start panel and click on them in there, they don't work either. How do I fix this?...
  7. Windows defender updated now some things don't work and computer is SLLLLLOOOOW!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows defender updated now some things don't work and computer is SLLLLLOOOOW!: A couple of weeks ago I was getting messages that Windows had updates needed to be installed. I installed them although it wasn't without a few tries in a couple of circumstances. One of the issues seemed to be with Windows Defender. Since those updates installed, my computer...
  8. Some features don't work after a recent update

Some features don't work after a recent update: Hello, after updating Windows, these problems started to appear: Windows search on taskbar does not work. When trying to open a photo file, the error "File System Error -2147219196" Camera does not work. Tells me to update the drivers; I did it, but the error still doesn't...
  9. some apps don't work after re-installation of windows

some apps don't work after re-installation of windows: I am having problem opening some apps (some are games like DarkSouls3 and nividia Control panel and few others) This problem started after I re-installed my windows (or some may call it format) I chose the quick version of formatting which took about 1 hour, I am running...
  10. So many things don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    So many things don't work: Brand new Dell XPS 8900 with Windows 10 and IE 11. Tried everything I could find on Google to no avail. - Can't eliminate the initial password sign-in - Can't get Control Panel to stay with Large Icons - Can't get Google to be my default browser in lieu of Bing - Can't...