Windows 10: After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files, documents, photos,...

Discus and support After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files, documents, photos,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files including wallpaper, all documents, photos, bookmarks, etc. are missing. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cgroche, Feb 7, 2023.

1. cgroche Win User

After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files, documents, photos,...

After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files including wallpaper, all documents, photos, bookmarks, etc. are missing. How do I get them back? There is no previous restore point to access. My CCleaner application softwarebacked up the registry a couple of weeks ago and I found the backup registry file but was unable to restore as it gave some errors when I tried to restore.

:)

cgroche, Feb 7, 2023
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 7, 2023
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files, documents, photos,...

Microsoft Edge update will disable Internet Explorer February 14, 2023

Read more:

Brink, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

1. After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files, documents, photos,... - Similar Threads - update today Feb

2. photos and files missing after August 2023 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos and files missing after August 2023 update: I did the update like we are supposed to and today I turned on my computer and had to sign in. When I went searching for files and photos on my PC they were missing. I went to the cloud and some were there, but I'm not finding some I just did two weeks ago. Where are they?...
  3. photos and files missing after August 2023 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos and files missing after August 2023 update: I did the update like we are supposed to and today I turned on my computer and had to sign in. When I went searching for files and photos on my PC they were missing. I went to the cloud and some were there, but I'm not finding some I just did two weeks ago. Where are they?...
  4. photos and files missing after August 2023 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. help fix after feb 2023 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help fix after feb 2023 update: after feb. 2023 update computer messed up. cannot bring my start menu up and whole desktop back to basic cannot get any of my files. at the very begining I did try and remove the update but it just reloaded when i restarted computer also tried a restore no good now I can't...
  6. help fix after feb 2023 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help fix after feb 2023 update: after feb. 2023 update computer messed up. cannot bring my start menu up and whole desktop back to basic cannot get any of my files. at the very begining I did try and remove the update but it just reloaded when i restarted computer also tried a restore no good now I can't...
  7. help fix after feb 2023 update

8. After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files, documents, photos,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files, documents, photos,...: After Windows 11 update today, Feb 7 2023 I logon and my desktop files including wallpaper, all documents, photos, bookmarks, etc. are missing. How do I get them back? There is no previous restore point to access. My CCleaner application softwarebacked up the registry a...
  9. 'Optional' Update TODAY - Feb. 24

'Optional' Update TODAY - Feb. 24: There are 2 Updates today. One, KB4601382, is "Optional". This WILL come March 9th, but, from myself, certainly recommend go ahead & grab it, now. Cheers, Drew...
  10. Today I updated and all my files in Documents are gone!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Today I updated and all my files in Documents are gone!: Go backI had already gone back an update, via Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Go back to an earlier build section > Get started button. This didn't fix it. What are my options to retrieve the files?...