Windows 10: after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts

Discus and support after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; did the upgrade to windows 11. since doing so, when computer starts, various blue screen failures: Kernel security check failure; bad object header,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CSRElisa, Dec 7, 2022.

1. CSRElisa Win User

after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts

did the upgrade to windows 11. since doing so, when computer starts, various blue screen failures: Kernel security check failure; bad object header, IRQ not less or equal; References by pointer. The computer posts error, and restarts over and over. Talked with computer support yesterday and thought problem was fixed, but today, same issue.Downloaded drivers yesterday. Do use Realtek audio

:)

CSRElisa, Dec 7, 2022
  2. CSRElisa Win User

did the upgrade to windows 11. since doing so, when computer starts, various blue screen failures: Kernel security check failure; bad object header, IRQ not less or equal; References by pointer. The computer posts error, and restarts over and over. Talked with computer support yesterday and thought problem was fixed, but today, same issue.

Downloaded drivers yesterday. Do use Realtek audio

CSRElisa, Dec 8, 2022
  3. trog100 Win User
    intel pdsla constant restarts

constant restarts. lock-ups.. blue screens.. are simply a sign the system isnt stable..

the cause could be many things.. there aint one simple thing..

could be cpu.. could be memory.. could be psu.. could be heat.. could be dodgy windows install.. could be any bloody thing..

trog

trog100, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Kyle Win User

Constant Blue Screens

Start menu: Search for "Power & sleep settings" > "Additional power settings".

after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts [​IMG]

It should come up like this:

On the left pane click "Change when my computer sleeps".

After doing the above in the screenshot, reboot the system. Report back any issues that may follow.

This my support here solves your issue, please give "Thanks" as it adds to my rep. after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts :)

Kyle, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

1. after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts - Similar Threads - upgrade blue screen

2. Constant Blue Screen After Formatting/Installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen After Formatting/Installing Windows 11: 2023-10 After updating the Cumulative Update KB5031354 for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based systems, device error blue screen is sometimes displayed when PC exits. cm...
  3. Windows 11 reset stuck at 64% blue screen and constantly restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reset stuck at 64% blue screen and constantly restarting: So my pc was running slow so I tried resetting by removing all files but when it went to blue screen download window it got stuck at 64% and started restarting continuously.I can't even stop it. I tried going to troubleshoot and try resetting again there but it's the same...
  4. Windows 11 reset stuck at 64% blue screen and constantly restarting

Windows 11 reset stuck at 64% blue screen and constantly restarting: So my pc was running slow so I tried resetting by removing all files but when it went to blue screen download window it got stuck at 64% and started restarting continuously.I can't even stop it. I tried going to troubleshoot and try resetting again there but it's the same...
  5. after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts: did the upgrade to windows 11. since doing so, when computer starts, various blue screen failures: Kernel security check failure; bad object header, IRQ not less or equal; References by pointer. The computer posts error, and restarts over and over. Talked with computer...
  6. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  7. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  8. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Extra message on blue restart after update screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extra message on blue restart after update screen: Every month I get get the usual 'Configuring...' message when restarting after a cumulative update but today I got an extra one 'Cleaning up' Is this an extra thing Windows is doing or is it just clarifying how far along it is in finishing the update process? Just to make...
  10. Constant Blue Screen after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screen after upgrading to Windows 10: About 3 days ago my laptop decided to upgrade to windows 10 without any warning and ever since I keep getting random blue screens. The error message says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NETIO.SYS). I've tried updating drivers and malware scanning but it hasn't...